[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Qc20 or SoundTrue Ultra ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bose-soundtrue-ultra-770x577.jpg (38 KB, 770x577) Image search: [Google]
bose-soundtrue-ultra-770x577.jpg
38 KB, 770x577
Honestly, are the action noise canceling really worth it ? I have the choice between thoses 2 earbuds and until now, my actual earbuds (sennheiser) did the work well in term of noise isolation, so is it worth it to spend 300€ just for a little less of noise ?
>>
Sennheisers are awesome. For me they provide enough sound-isolation. With music at medium volume I can't hear most sounds. But I like to be aware of loud noises in my surroundings, I guess it's an evolutionary thing. Don't know what you'd be trying to achieve. If you're outdoors it's best to be aware of your surroundings, if you're I side might as well use proper headphones.
>>
The problem with my actual earbuds is that after 10 minuts of wearing, they are full of ear-wax, so its not comfy at all
>>
>>54854246
i have Qc20s and i don't know how you measure noise, but people have tested and found that they block out ~50dB of ambient noise. that's easily enough to eliminate the sound of light traffic nearby. it's admittedly scarily good at blocking noise.

if you don't need that, or don't want to spend the money (if you're just looking for a reason to reject the QC20s, don't bother looking for one other than "it's out of my price range", because that should be good enough; you're an adult), then get the sennheisers. i've heard they're considered more suitable for audiophiles but not as good at blocking out outside sounds.
>>
>>54854372
you produce that much earwax in 10 minutes?

have you spoken to a doctor about this?
>>
>>54854410
Hes proble making excuses to buy a new expensive toy
>>
Obviously at the beginning I wanted the qc20 but its really too expansive, and the battery is so fat. For the earwax, it come from the earbuds (a friend tested them and he had the same problem).
>>
>>54854449
yep, sounds like /g/.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.