[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, the supreme leader decided to start phishing people'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
So, the supreme leader decided to start phishing people's facebook accounts by making a clone of the facebook website, but the site was immediately hacked by a college student from somewhere in Russia. Can you guess the password they used?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/north-koreas-fake-facebook-page-offers-up-a-lesson-in-smart-passwords-2016-05-31
>>
>>54853982
sorry for the shit article, but waiting on the hackernews writeup
>>
supremeleader was the password?
>>
I wonder how russian diplomacy with North Korea is. I have a feeling it's the same way that it is with China
>>
>>54854019
I think it's a bit less strained, but Russia also doesn't give them as many new toys as China does.
>>
Stupid yankees, how would this website be real? You think they would make one in english and really call it Best Koreas social network?
>>
>>54854219
Well considering Chinese tanks were just stolen russian tanks that were refitted, it doesn't really make a difference. I remember reading somewhere that the Chinese lost a couple thousand soldiers over a border dispute where the soviets lost a t55 and the Chinese fought tooth and nail so that they could steal it.
>>
>>54853982
It was the default "admin" and "password"
>>
>>54853982
russia russia russia
>>
File: 1464726063836.png (936 KB, 944x655) Image search: [Google]
1464726063836.png
936 KB, 944x655
>>54853982
>Google to see if it's true
>teenagers hack
>Russian teen hacks
>British teen hacks

Kek, the site at least is real enough.
>>
>>54854015
It says in the image.
>>
>>54853982
how dafuq do they have nukes then if they are computer illiterate ? kek
>>
>>54857578
We had nuclear weapons before computers.
>>
what login do they even mean?
like admin as username for the normal use login or is there a separate admin panel
>>
>>54857634
there is allways separate form for admin log in, mostly hidden and u access it by typing directly in url (tho this is bad example, its not like that allways)
>>
>password guessing is "hacking"
>some poor fuck is going to be sent to the gulag for this
>>
>>54857784
spotted the fag who thinks hes a real HACKER
>>
File: CVsRQhXXAAAcP50.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CVsRQhXXAAAcP50.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>54857813
Get out, cancer
>>
>>54857864

hurt babbys feelings?

fuck off
>>
>>54854808
T-55 was damned good back then
>>
>>54853982

>Russian hacks valve's password "Gaben" steals half-life 2 game alpha
>Russian steals north korea's facebook copy cat

Why the fuck would korea literally not just use facebook? People willingly put up stupid stuff about themselves for free anyway.
(Oh wait, N.Korea does its best to prevent its citizens from communicating with the outside world)
>>
>>54857936
>babbys
baby's
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.