[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The demand for Bitcoin is going up and up with no signs of stopping.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: be.free.jpg (311 KB, 767x800) Image search: [Google]
be.free.jpg
311 KB, 767x800
The demand for Bitcoin is going up and up with no signs of stopping.
In about 40 days the amount of Bitcoin being mined will be halved, the supply of new Bitcoin will be halved.
Have you invested before the price skyrockets?
You won't become a millionaire, but you could very well double your money
>>
>>54853129
I bought them when they were 12€ and I sold when they reached 110€
>>
>>54853129
Nobody on here cares about your shitty scam monopoly monies. Only criminals and idiots who fell for the ponzi scheme use bit-coins.
>>>/biz/
>>
>>54853864
Why is such an ignorant luddite on /g/?
>>
Isn't the infrastructure of Bitcoin crumbling because the owner of most of the btc are stinky chinkies and don't want to raise the blockchain's capacity for processing simultaneous transactions?
>>
File: citation_needed.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
citation_needed.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
>>54853129
>The demand for Bitcoin is going up and up with no signs of stopping.
See pic related
>>
Bitcoin is cool and all but blatant pumping has nothing to do on /g/
>>
>>54854598
Yeah, a few autists on /g/ are really going to inflate the price of a currency with a total worth in the hundreds of millions
>>
>>54853864
What currency do you use anon? Surely it isn't controlled by the federal reserve and therefore not under the regulation of the government/people but instead is a corporation itself. With no competition in you local area that could be a monopoly desu~
>>
Except everybody has the same idea as you OP, and has had it for the last 6 months.
You can see that clearly from the market graph.
After it halves, there's going to be a sudden drop in price when everybody is selling.
>>
>>54853129
>bitcoin
chink meme money. literally. enjoy being scammed by some closed eye yellow fag.
>>
File: 1376239167914.png (431 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1376239167914.png
431 KB, 640x480
>>54853836
I mined them when they were worth nothing and formatted

kill me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.