[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>called Louis' business up to ask one simple question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: board-repair.png (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
board-repair.png
1 MB, 1200x1200
>called Louis' business up to ask one simple question about a board I'm working on as he knows his stuff
>they hang up on me when I mention Louis

What the fuck /g/? Looks like all he cares about is money.
>>
>>54849185
he needs to stop combing forward and live with his baldness
>>
>having your panties in a bunch just because jewsman didn't want to speak to a mouthbreather

also he is a meme fag
>>
>>54849208
When's the mental breakdown of Louis going to occur?
>>
>>54849282
>freeing up slot m3
>>
>>54849282
it already happened. what you've been seeing on youtube since the beginning is the aftermath of a man gone insane.
>>
>>54849282

Nothing ever happens in his life, he does board repair. He pulls all those stories out his ass, that's why he'll never break.
>>
>>54849282
>>54849282
this, louis lost it in the xps smash video
>>
>>54849185
At least he makes proper informative videos, while people like Linus make videos while reading spec sheets off of the website.
>>
>>54849876
But his life is so great apparently. So says Louis.
>>
>>54849185
he is running a business, id hang up on you too
>>
>>54852080
This.

>>54849185
Watch his video on family and friends you cunt.
>>
Interesting videos, but I'd fucking run a million miles away if that self righteous cockbag tried to befriend me irl.

He seems like a real drag, all the fucking time.

Dude needs to relax and stop being such a fucking whiny victim.

t. Linus tech tips.
>>
I'm fairly sure his business' phone is for inquiries about getting them to repair your shit and not a "pls tell me how to do my job" hotline
>>
>they hang up

did they realize you were trolling
>>
>>54849185
If you watched a single episode before his videos went viral on reddit or wherever the fuck was posted you would know that he does not answer the business phone the secretary does and if you really need him she patch's you through.She filters retards like you so he doesnt have to.
Epic troll mate but Ross also posted here and said that he did multiple times throughout his videos.
Take your newfag epic trolle bs and fuck off.
>>
>>54854140
He did?

Which video? Never seen it.
>>
>>54854238
This is the only one that comes to mind at the moment.After 1:50 mark
He mentions /g/ in few other videos while repairing boards.
Also your freshness is showing up by any reasonable though you should shut up and lurk more.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vddcYZ1R69s
>>
>>54849282
This, I can't wait
>>
>>54849185

He's very smart, but has a lot of pent up frustration and anger issues.

Eventually something bad will happen, which is a shame as he's, to be honest, too smart to be stuck repairing retards 15 year old laptop motherboards for a living.

I wish he'd lighten the fuck up so I could actually watch his videos without wanting to burn down an orphanage.
>>
>>54849185
Is he American?
Looks like an Arab desu.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.