[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone use a web-viewer for instagram so you can scroll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Does anyone use a web-viewer for instagram so you can scroll through a grid feed? Well they all stopped fucking working. Something related to instagram's new API.

Of course there's still instagram's official web viewer but it's fucking garbage. The whole company as a whole is becoming garbage. The logo design was just the beginning... and pretty soon they're switching to a fucking algorithm feed. What the fuck.

I mostly use instagram from my computer and would always use a grid feed that shows 3-5 columns of photos with several rows at once. I also have a 3rd party iPhone app that shows it in a grid as well. It's so much easier to scan through and see everything that way instead of looking at picture 1 by 1. Why the people at instagram so fucking stupid?

That would be a simple solution to their bullshit "Users on average miss 70% of their feeds" excuse. Just implement a goddamn grid feed. Nobody wants the cancerous algorithm instead of a chronological feed.
>>
File: 1446343914151.png (56 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1446343914151.png
56 KB, 512x384
Yeah, been using the Iconosquare viewer for 2-3 years and it just stopped working today. Only paid pro accounts now.

Currently using Gramfeed until it stops working. One day IG will make their own grid-like site.
>>
>>54845226

Iconosquare was great for me last year, but it got glitchy as fuck in late 2015/early 2016. Right clicking would randomly stop working which drove me insane.

Also, the 'lists' had some major problems. It would often display just 1-3 pics at once. Then if you try to scroll down for more, it would only display another 1 or 2. As opposed to how it's supposed to work: open a list, have like 15+ pics immediately displayed, and 15+ more quickly load when you scroll towards the bottom.
>>
ink361 seems to be working for me
>>
File: 1464724880050.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464724880050.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
ink361 still works fine

http://ink361.com/app/search
>>
>>54845460

Good to know, thanks.

Although I wonder how long it'll take before it's no longer working.
>>
>>54845478
https://blog.ink361.com/2016/05/actionable-instagram-insights/
>INK361 was able to build its web viewing features based on permissions granted by the users and based on several Instagram endpoints. Now, Instagram has changed its API terms and INK361 will not be able to continue its web viewer.
>INK361 is currently working on a new proposition to help brands grow their business through Instagram by offering ‘Actionable Instagram Analytics’. The coming days we will launch an entirely new INK361.
>>
>>54845539

Yeah just about all these 3rd part websites are turning to a paid analytics program. Useless for me.

I don't think I've seen any of them say they plan to release a new web viewer that works with the new API.
>>
How to rss instagram?
Can you do it?
I just found you could do it for twitter, shit is cash falamalam

Recs to follow on twitter?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.