[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/. Im not looking for any direct answers (would appreciate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464291449339.jpg (66 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
1464291449339.jpg
66 KB, 600x581
Hey /g/. Im not looking for any direct answers (would appreciate if i got any) but hints or really something to point me to the right direction.

I can barely pay my rent and therefore i got to give up my wifi for a few months. I got a few wifi connections with WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security around me and was wondering if any of you would be willing to help me to kinda crack into them. I know all the risks, but i got no other way except for not having internet at all and I would rather not do that. The only thing Ive got is a perfectly fine working laptop. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
>>
Did you consider asking your neighbors?
>>
>>54841092
Use Aircrack-ng, get WPA handshake and bruteforce it with oclhashcat. It's not an easy task, especially the bruteforce part, maybe it will be easier to get a WPS PIN, use Reaver for that.
>>
>>54841092
Use your phone as your home isp until you get your wifi back. Hacking into private networks is a felony and there are people out there like myself that will keep logs of who has been on my wifi daily. So far I havent had to report anyone to the Feds yet and I have a shit password for convenience too (12345678).

You can download pdanet for free on the google playstore and give your computer wifi through wifi or usb.
>>
>>54841170
Bruteforce never fucking works.
>>
>>54841156
This is probably the easiest, most ethical, and honest approach to your problem. Sure, it isn't fancy hacker shit, but who knows what doors not being a piece of shit will open for you.

Offer them some form of labor for internet deal. If they don't agree try another neighbor, if they all refuse, then try to find free wifi in walking distance ( 5 miles is about an hours walk ), and if that fails, then you can be a nigger and steal their wifi using some shitty GNU+Linux distro designed for pieces of shit who have no respect for other people..
>>
>>54841258
Meh, it depends. Once I cracked a password with Reaver. It was 12345677. I think it could be bruteforced. The key is not to bite more than you can chew: many people use a cellphone number as a password, how much is it? 11 numbers. There's no point to go further. bruteforcing every number from 8 to 11 symbols will take about a day on a modern videocard.
>>
>>54841232
>and give your computer wifi through wifi or usb.
>get wifi through wifi
>>
>trumpfag is a poor nigger who needs to steal wifi
Poetry
>>
>>54841232

>FBI: Thanks for calling your local field office. How may we help you?
>You: Yeah, I've got some internet weirdos signing onto my wifi. I've logged their MAC addresses and web history. Can you send someone out to arrest them?
>FBI: Yeah, we'll send the special response team ASAP.
>>
File: Trump You're Fired_1.jpg (20 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
Trump You're Fired_1.jpg
20 KB, 300x224
>>54841092
>Reagan/Bush
>>
since youre talking about wifi and stuff imma ask here. i live in norway and i can only get shitty 4g 20gb limit wifi, its really fast but 20gb is nothing. my isp wont install a normal modem into my apartment because god knows why. any way to cheat through the 20gb part? like make my 4g box think i used less than i actually did?
>>
>>54841469
No, because the limit is set on provider's servers, not on your box.
>>
>>54841323
>trumpfag is responsible enough to cut out unneeded expenses in order to save money
fixed that for ya flanderslicker
>>
>>54841875
>>54841323
>and steals nothing but internet from a wealthier individual
btfo
>>
>>54841092
WPA Tester for Android or one of the many apps for that. I'd ask neighbors first, though
>>
>>54841875
>bushfag launch a invasion in cyberspace to protected important resources to murica
U-S-A!
U-S-A!
>>
>>54841900
>/g/
>ask something for normal people
This will be funny.
>>
>>54841314
I've cracked several passwords with reaver and all of them have been letters+numbers combinations that would never appear on a single dictionary file. It's a loooooong shot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.