[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>android and iphone cost about the same on contract if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>android and iphone cost about the same on contract if you get a decent android phone

How is android for poor fags then? Does the service cost more on an iphone?
>>
>>54840950
is is he a jew?
>>
>>54841024
What? Tim cook? I have no idea i just want to know what makes an iphone more costly than any flagship android
>>
>>54841046
the samurai you idiot.

and some Android phones are more expensive also calling them Android phones is retarded, its like building your pc and calling it windows

iphone being for rich is a meme everyone can get a contract and have it for "free" same as any other phone
>>
Android isn't "for poor fags", iPhone users realize their mistake when they bought the phone and use cop-outs like that to justify their purchase.
>>
Because Android absolutely dominates in Africa and poor Asia (India, SE Asia, etc).
>>
>>54841124
Oh you mean my unrelated image of ninja? Well he calls himself Buddhist punk but that has nothing to do with my thread and what would you generally call phones that are not iphones?
>>
Android is for poorfags because they're always on sale, and you can check threads like /csg/ where they're looking for the best "bang for the buck" phone 24/7 (because they're poor)

Not to mention Android caused the explosion of Freemium apps, as nobody on android likes to pay for software (because they're poor)

Also, more poor people use androids (Because they're poor)
>>
>>54841213
"phones"
"smartphones"

they just share an operating system which is android nothing else.

people talk as if Android was a phone manufacturer and people buy their cheap phones.
>>
>>54841251
No they call it an android phone becuase its a phone with android on it just like you call a computer with windows a windows computer
>>
Because /g/ loves phones like the Moto G and chink shit.
>>
>>54841284
but its fucking retarded the Samsung s7 has got nothing to do with cheap chink phones than also use early versions of Android in africa and people treat it same. lel android is for poor people, judge the fucking phone not the system
>>
Apple products are a meme. (Though I admit they are pretty good pieces of technology)
>>
>>54840950
Apples shitty eco system makes their consumers think that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.