[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (359 KB, 650x510) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359 KB, 650x510
What is it about G+ that just makes it so damn unnappealing? The interface and just way it works is horrid.
>>
The blur behind the DP sucks.

Blur works if it's for depth of field, if you just blur a square it looks like it's made of muddy shit colours.

The interface just looks cheap.
>>
I heard google epend 1 billion dollars to maintenance google+ in a year.
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 649x781) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 649x781
It took me literally an hour to figure out how to delete my previous profile pictures from my google account. I had to go to some obscure photo album site that is linked with Google just to delete them.
>>
>>54839048

That's a lot of money when you consider how fucking horrible it is and how shitty their customer service is, pun intended.

I have two businesses that are listed on maps. First one got attacked by a competitor with fake reviews. They basically spammed thirty fake reviews saying that the company is racist, sexist, rapist, and just about anything else that ends in -ist.

Talked to all the poojets for hours and they said "after a thorough investigation, we have concluded clearly a user experience and not fake reviews"

Someone with no other reviews, no information, fake email, and no pictures, literally said that I came into their house and raped them and that I was an active member of the Klan

This somehow sounded like a real review to poojet and his designated shitting cubicle managers

Maps also incorrectly listed one of the business address' zip code and it wouldn't let me change it to verify the business. I spent over an hour being bounced around between poojet before they finally let me talk to a white man that just went in and manually edited the zip code

The only appeal is that google lets you form online lynch mobs. You can make any fake review you want and say anything as long as you make it detailed enough for them to believe it was a real personal experience.
>>
>>54838925
full of street shitters
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.