[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160531_112149.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3088) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_112149.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3088
How fucked am I?
>>
very
>>
How about you actually wait for the test to finish, retard
>>
Just run at 1600? Nothing to cry about.
>>
I built my PC recently and I want to make sure it is 100% stable because RMA procedures are almost impossible in my country and I only have like 30 days to return something.
How can I make sure everything, CPU, GPU and RAM and Hard Drivers are 100% stable?

Just now I finished a 4 hours test using memtest86+, test passed two times no errors at all so I assume the ram is fine unless I need to leave it overnight.

What can I use to make sure the CPU and GPU and Hard Drive are healthy and not defective?
>>
you're on 4chan so you've probably never been fucked
>>
is OCCT a good system reliability test software to use?
>>
>>54837273
use your system for 29 days?

>>54837284
kek
>>
>>54836996
would it be logical to sell the 1600 RAM and buy 2133? or is it hardly noticeable?
>>
>>54836758
uh, aren't they supposed to be used as ABAB for dual-channel-configuration?
>>
>>54838773
to impruve the speed of ram to load 9 nanosecons faster, nonsense
>>
>>54836758
Let it run for a few hours and see. The longer the better actually.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.