[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible that someone from his computer hacks someone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: googlebigbrother.jpg (34 KB, 669x679) Image search: [Google]
googlebigbrother.jpg
34 KB, 669x679
Is it possible that someone from his computer hacks someone else facebook password?

There was some guy bragging how he uses some Linux system ( he repeated word Kali at least 10 times) and how he can get facebook passwords.

He really doesnt seem very convincing, and more of a bragging idiot.
I would understand to steal someone's password by using his computer but this guy claims he is doing it from a distance and not even on the same network.

I almost cant believe that fucking Facebook cant protect its users.
Is it really possible?
>>
This could really bring back the good old internet.
>>
Realistically? No. He's probably doing one of two things. Phishing or keylogging.
>>
File: balalaika_bear.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
balalaika_bear.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
>>54835053
i work at russian facebook - www.vk.com and here alot of people who had to lost their passwords. Facebook is not unique - there the same methods will work.
Usualy hacker use some extension for browser, which steal your cookies files or load keylogger.
Our antivirus tool http://www.cezurity.com/en shows that it is really effective way to get someone password.
Some times, if hacker intrested in target account (not massive attack) they use fake web-pages with cats and puppies to load some javascript in your browser, and again - load keyloggers, steal cookie etc
>>
>>54835204
>>54835290
Thank you for reply, I realise that my questions are pretty noob-like but I really just wanted some logical explanations because I am not knowledgeable in this field (obviously).
>>
>>54835290
once i saw that hacker break router at home of user and change dns settings to resolve www.vk.com as his fishing site. Everybody who used this router and tried to login in their accouts, lost them. it was awesome - becouse they all used alot of different computers - mac, pc, android pad, everything was hacked by router
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-31-09-21-13.png (58 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-31-09-21-13.png
58 KB, 540x960
What the skids are doing on HF right now is just buying user name or email and password dumps then running the dump through a script to try to sign in on popular sites. People use the same password. Then they sell the Comcast HBO Netflix etc accounts
>>
>>54835290
КOКAИHУM
>>
>>54835576
HAhaahah HULIGANI
>>
No, it's not.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.