[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me why surface book isn't God tier Protip: you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Prove to me why surface book isn't God tier

Protip: you can't
>>
File: Spoodermin.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Spoodermin.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
You lose 60% of your battery capacity in tablet mode
>>
>>54831062
>>54831164
you have to remove the top and place it in the base backwards to run it as a tablet with the full battery
>>
Tablet mode is an unnecessary feature
Pen is an unnecessary feature
Unnecessary features add unnecessary cost, weight, and power consumption to an already expensive, dense, and powerful system
>>
>Micropajeet
>>
Doesn't it scratch to shit the table that the base is on?
>>
>>54831475
Yes, but you can always buy rubber feet for the base. Inconvenient, but so is getting cucked by microshit.
>>
I have an HP laptop/tablet hybrid device, and the tablet part of it is utterly worthless. Rather, the only use for tablets is reading PDFs, which isn't nearly enough to justify owning one or even having a hybrid.
>>
god tier? like perfection? okay, that's easy

>no trackpoint

however if you just wanted me to tell you why it was shit, I don't know enough about it, for example its support on GNU is very important to me, so if it's bad I will dock a point, otherwise I do not care
>>
>>54831062
Can you install Linux on it?
>>
File: indian shill.png (1 MB, 1853x1000) Image search: [Google]
indian shill.png
1 MB, 1853x1000
>>54831062
Fuck off
>>
>>54831062
Test
>>
>>54831910
I mean... I don't see why you wouldn't be able to, unless there's something I don't know.
>>
>>54831910
Good luck finding non-proprietary drivers for the touch screen and pen.
>>
the kickstand is a joke and it flops over when it's on your lap
>>
>>54832298
And touchpad, and nvidia gpu, and wireless...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.