[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So will the Surface phone finally get you neckbeards to see the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: surface-phone-alleged-leak-01.jpg (22 KB, 580x291) Image search: [Google]
surface-phone-alleged-leak-01.jpg
22 KB, 580x291
So will the Surface phone finally get you neckbeards to see the light and switch to M$?
>>
So we should sell our phones that have a wide variety of apps and other features for a piece of locked down shit?
>>
If it featured an x86 SoC, a full desktop windows, and precision stylus input then hell yeah. Hopefully an X7-Z8700 Atom SoC.

Probably won't happen though.
>>
>>54829643
This. Are you paying attention pajeet?
>>
Fuck you, OP. I 'saw the light' for five fucking years, I've been a Windows Phone user since 2011, and let me fucking tell you, it's just been nothing but bad news since Mango.

I've been cucked every step of the way, from Microsoft making better apps for iPhones, to having to answer "why isn't my Lumia getting Windows 10" questions from everybody to whom I recommended one, to getting fucked over by this stupid update myself, where after over a year of beta testing, the OS cannot do the simplest things without crashing and burning.
>>
File: jewdows.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jewdows.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>54829736
>Falling for the jewdows phone meme
>>
>>54829736
>cucked

kill yourself
>>
>>54829561
With the way things are going at MS, it'll never happen at this rate.
>>
>>54829864
I wish I did 5 years ago. Now I can only stay to warn others to not repeat my mistakes.
>>
>>54829561
Microsoft dropped the ball by making their phones locked down pieces of shit like Apple. Not to mention that the shit they have pulled with Win10 has made many finally come to the realization that Microsoft is shit tier willing to spy on you, mine your data, and shill advertisements to you. They were always shit, people are just realizing it now.

Even if they released their phone to be completely customizable, lightweight, fast, efficient, and completely unlocked no one would buy it because: 1, no one develops apps for windows shit, and 2. people still do not trust Microsoft.

It will be DOA just like everything else Microsoft has put out hardware-wise for the last several years (with the exception being the xbox).
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.