[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know we're not suppose to ask for /adv/ on this board,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
I know we're not suppose to ask for /adv/ on this board, but does anyone know what the hell this thing in on the bottom right of my mb?

I'm trying to troubleshoot why the fucker won't turn on at all and am trying to find out how to get diagnostic beeps

I plugged in the speaker/mic that came with the board, but nothing still. I mean no fans turn nothing. The psu is good as well as cpu fan, I tested them both on another machine.

This is an m2n-sli deluxe. Older board but worked great.

Anyone know what the hell this is and how to work it? There's no pins near the "buzz" thing
>>
Looks very dirty, I would clean that black shit near the TPM with alcohol.
>>
>>54825057
Oh yeah the "buzz" part on the board I'm trying to find out what it is. Nothing in the manual that came with about it.

Forgot to add that
>>
>>54825100
It is pretty dusty and something got spilled on it. Think that could be the problem? I'll try to clean it up a bit thank you so much anon for the suggestion.

Any suggestions to troubleshoot after I clean up and if it still doesn't work? I'm going crazy here and don't want to spend a full paycheck on a new machine but thinking I may have to.
>>
The back

Does anyone know how to get the Damn beeps to work on this board? Or what to do with this thing labeled buzz?
>>
Cleaned it up best I could. There were some heavy dust and junk deposits on some of the pins etc but now it's completely clean. Used some alcohol and a qtip and also some canned air.

Im fucked aren't I /g/? Ugh this fucking blows I JUST got a new game I've been wanting to try in the mail too.. Fml

Pls any suggestions? /wsr/ sucks dick with helping. They know nothing I know you guys are whizzes with this shit and could prob save me from buying a whole new pc. Please /g/ i beg of you!!
>>
>>54825154
>>54825195

It's obviously a PC Speaker output and I know you know that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.