[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought a discounted zalman water cooler and the water pump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: reserator3-dual-large.jpg (455 KB, 3000x1835) Image search: [Google]
reserator3-dual-large.jpg
455 KB, 3000x1835
I bought a discounted zalman water cooler and the water pump stopped working after 4-5 months.
What are the chances I can repair this myself ?
>>
>>54823946
very low to impossible
>>
None, because its a closed circuit made in a factory. Any tries will probably ruin it more.
>>
>>54823973
>>54823984
I tried to rewire it to other sources but it still doesn't pump. I feel so scammed.
>>
>>54824010
Warranty?
>>
>>54823946
Once you break that seal, I doubt you will ever be able to reseal it properly. You might, but right now your choices are to either send it in for repair by a licensed technician or attempt to do it yourself. On one hand you will have to pay more than you saved by buying some shitty version, on the other you don't have anymore to lose but your time.

Of course what I just posted was common sense and you probably wanted a guide on how to do it yourself, right?

>>>/google/
>>>/diy/

Hope that helps.
>>
>>54824022
I'm going to return it tomorrow, yea. But I fear that even if they give me a new one, it's still going to break in a couple of months when the warranty goes off.. Such a waste of money.
>>
>>54824022
How much did you pay?
>>
>>54824046
I didn't touch it, never tinkered with water cooling in my life other than to mount it on a computer.
>>
>>54824065
70 dollars
>>
File: DSCF1149.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1149.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
>>54824075
I was only referring to your question about repairing it yourself.
I figured it broke so quickly because it was a cheap deal for a reason. You found out that reason after 4-5 months.

Good luck.
>>
File: feel_crying.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel_crying.png
58 KB, 645x773
>>54824140
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.