[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got a lynda membersihp or a uni account that give you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: url9.jpg (30 KB, 550x360) Image search: [Google]
url9.jpg
30 KB, 550x360
Anyone got a lynda membersihp or a uni account that give you acces to lynda and wouldnt mind sharing it with me?
I really love their videos but i dont have money as a student.
A lot of the more poppular courses are avilable on torrents but some reallyv good ones arn't.
My trial just ended please help
>>
just drop out
>>
sent ;)
>>
Dude. Its like $20/month for access to ALL their videos, man.

You're kidding, right?

You can find 90% of the stuff on private trackers too.

As a student, you can DEFINITELY afford $20/month for some of the best and fastest learning you'll ever get.

So disappointed in you OP.
>>
lynda is a scam, it's just information you can find with google in a video form.
>>
>>54823427
>lynda is a scam, it's just information you can find with google in a video form.
>I've never used Lynda.com before
>>
File: whut.png (75 KB, 569x154) Image search: [Google]
whut.png
75 KB, 569x154
>>54823323

>Java: 26 hours
>C++: 14 hours

What the fuck am I reading here? You mean I could have a 75k job in just 14 hours?

Fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>54823453
As you can see java is serious business not like meme c++
>>
>>54822514
Safari Books is infinitely better for a bit more
>>
>>54823497

>Pajeets getting hired after learning for just over a day

What an age to be alive
>>
>>54822514
I dunno about you, but I can't stand using videos for learning stuff. Too slow, and annoying. I prefer books.

I personally use Safari Books Online. Although it pisses me off you can't download ebooks anymore with your subscription.
>>
Go to lynda.com

Find the name of the course you want

Go to google

"course name" + "torrent"

you're welcome
>>
File: Capture.png (182 KB, 864x895) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
182 KB, 864x895
>>54825442
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.