[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scooter Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 150t6054_b.jpg (146 KB, 382x328) Image search: [Google]
150t6054_b.jpg
146 KB, 382x328
Bought a 150cc scooter on SaferWholesaler --- Website has a bunch of bad reviews, but hoping for a good bike.... any one have any experience with them? Pic related - It's the scooter I bought

Still waiting for them to charge my card, not sure if I have to re-place the order (incorrect shipping price?) or if they will just bill me the $1035 as stated in the chat --- Was a hell of a good deal for a 150cc bike
>>
wrong board buddy
>>
Go to transportation bud
>>
>>54814868
You should've chucked up the money and grabbed a reputable Honda or Suzuki scooter.

Dummy.

What brand scooter? Most of the chinese ones use a honda GY6 design (old but amazing) and are pretty reliable after you do the initial required maintenance which noone does
>>
Get rid of that asap and get a Honda PCX. I've had many bikes, trust me. Honda for life.
>>
>>54814868
Don't buy something that big online. Go to their store, sit on one, see if you like it. Bikes have too many subjective aspects to handle online.

Thanks to their Memorial Day sale, that $1035 dollar scooter is more like $800. Not only did you not get a special deal, you got taken for a ride. Taking it a step further their bigger bikes cost more than similar bikes made by the big 4. The prices are all over the place. I'd avoid.

Chinese bikes run super lean to pass emissions standards here in the US. This leaves them running extremely hot which does horrible things to an engine's longevity. A $2000 used Honda scooter will last for hundreds of thousands of miles, if your scooter lasts 4000 it will be internet boasting rights. You can improve the situation by replacing the carburetor and running it richer.

Why did you get the ugliest scooter they offer?
>>
>>54814868
Take it on a spin then make a decision.
Don't just rely on the specs.
But this is /g/, so we will make fun of your purchase regardless of what you bought.
>>
>>54814868
why would you spend 1k on a scooter when you could get a decent bike?
>>
>>54817344
This. He could of bought a used brand name scooter instead of some ching chong ping pong shit for under 1k too if he really wanted a scooter.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.