[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you implement MVC in Java? I understand the basic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461720340681.png (67 KB, 1920x1867) Image search: [Google]
1461720340681.png
67 KB, 1920x1867
How the fuck do you implement MVC in Java? I understand the basic idea but there seems to be thousands of different definitions of MVC
>>
>>54814378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTVVa2gfht8
>>
>>54814390
Literally the worst youtube channel. Placing the actionlisteners in the controller ruins the entire point of reusability
>>
>>54814538
Not ideal, but it's still fine. It's still MVC.
>>
>>54814378
MVC may be literally anything
>>
>>54814378
Use Spring's MVC framework
>>
>>54815583
What is its policy on references to the model inside the view? Im thinking that the best solution is to let the controller handle all the business logic and letting the view have all the awt event crap + swing components
>>
>>54815615
View never communicates directly with the model. Have your controller manage the requests and redirects
>>
>>54815669
I forgot to add that Spring does a lot of magic so it's extremely easy to implement
>>
>>54814378
It's really MCV, because the controller sits in the middle and controls both.
>>
>>54815583
>>54815679
Suggest some gud books to learn spring senpai
>>
>>54814378
Basically MVC is just having a controller layer between your model and view so you can decouple how you present data from how it's modeled.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.