[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this happen to anyone else? >Search Google for an obscure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Stock9999.jpg (84 KB, 890x593) Image search: [Google]
Stock9999.jpg
84 KB, 890x593
Does this happen to anyone else?

>Search Google for an obscure but-should-be-obvious problem
(usually for Google products actually. is it just me or does Google remove more settings with each update?)
>First result, click
>Forum post of some kind, sometimes XDA sometimes something else
>First response to question is "Maybe you should use Google or any other search engine instead of asking painfully obvious questions on this forum!" then no answer to the question
>User always has big compensatory signature and seizure inducing avatar
>8984 posts, joined April of this year
>That's what I was doing you twat

I don't know why but responses like those always make me angry for the rest of the day (inb4 response like that). Next time you post on a non-anonymous forum, remember your response might be the first one on Google. This should motivate people to be nice more than forcing use of G+ ever did.
>>
>>54813429
the issue stems from mass stupidity
when there is a new user posting stupid shit they usually didn't read the manual, or even search
it's too hard to distinguish retarded cunts from people with legitimate issues that haven;t been resolved
not a defense for being an asshole like that, but it makes sense
>>
>>54813445
This. Ignorance is the only true evil OP. Like half the posts on /sci/ could be answered with a simple google search.
>>
>>54813445
I would like to think this but the only time I resort to Google is when the manual is too convoluted to pan through (no ctrl f) or the manual doesn't have the answer. The energy it takes for them to whine is twice the energy it takes for them to pass the post or answer it if they know the answer (which they obviously don't)
>>
Yeah.
But what's worse is when someone asks a question, and then later updates the thread with "Found a solution!! " without even posting their solution.
>>
>look for a solution to a problem online
>there is exactly one person somewhere who mentions experiencing the same problem
>no replies
>8 months later
>I manage to figure it out
>wonder if I should post the solution in the ancient and empty thread or not
>>
>>54813822
you should; a year later someone else will have this problem
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.