[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
computer chairs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 61xOrDle0IL._SL1000_.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
61xOrDle0IL._SL1000_.jpg
77 KB, 1000x1000
I've been looking to get a new computer chair, /g/. What do you have, and what do you like/not like about it?
>>
Fuck off autist
>>
>>54811261
Get something that won't start squeaking when you fap. It should also support leaning back while fapping.

Ideally, you could also sleep in it.
>>
OP that chair is low quality
>>
I bought a used Herman Miller Aeron for $500 USD. I expected a few problems with it but it's practically brand new. I love it. You can't sit in odd positions in it though
>>
>>54812934
This. The chair should have a roof, and motorized wheels, just in case you want to go for a drive in the rain. It should also have a built-in microwave for heating tacos and nachos.
>>
>>54811261
I would personally recommend an arozzi chair, theyre pretty costly but worth it all if you push the seat all the way back and unlock the rocking mechanism it almost goes into a flat position. Only downside of sleeping in it is my neck gets really stiff and it hurts but all in all i would look into it
>>
Not Op bit curious as well. I have a bargain bin chair that has been slowly falling apart
>>
I have this char http://www.costco. com/Via-Thomasville%E2%84%A2-Puresoft%C2%AE-Faux-Leather-with-Mesh-Executive-Chair-.product.100027143.html and it's served my ass well for years
>>
Anyone with a Dxracer, are they worth it or just streamer shill?
>>
I've been using a Serta "Back In Motion" Managers Chair for about 3 years now. It's got good lumbar support that moves with you when you lean forward, and it's been a great thing for my fucked up spine. On the downside, said support is covered with perforated leather, and it has ripped along the perforation near the top. On the neutral side, the brackets for the arm rests come all the way to the front of the chair, so I can no longer indulge my habit of sitting cross-legged with my knees under the armrests. If you don't do that, it's a non-issue.
>>
>>54813746
Its alright. Uncomfortable if you don't sit in it properly. The material will decay fast if you don't take care of it. Just be clean when you're in it or it'll start to reflect you.
>>
>>54813746
DX-racers feel both fat and flimsy at the same time. Buy a real office chair, not from a furniture store, but a place that sells used office furniture.

Or just get an Aeron. they are good for your fat sweaty ass.
>>
Literally just get an passenger seat from a late 90s car and attach it to a stump
>>
simple chairs that prevent the hamstrings from sliding are good enough for me.
>>
I K E A M A R K U S
K
E
A

M
A
R
K
U
S
>>
>>54813470
>You can't sit in odd positions in it though
I'll pass
>>
>>54813470
Did you get one from ebay? I got one recently. Are they really more or less new?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.