[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ptg/ - Private Trackers General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 528x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 528x554
>Aussie Edition

Old thread: >>54793071

Comfy Rules:
>weebs >>>/vp/
>r/trackers >>>/what.cd/
>IRC niggers >>>/h/
>whatcucks >>>/b/
>ratiocucks >>>/t/

New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki before asking redundant questions
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
https://a.pomf.cat/mngqff.pdf (HDB's thread from PTP was recently pulled)
Or update it yourself faggots if you have a problem with it. Then check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: https://opentrackers.org/whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Various HTTP/FPT servers with content:
https://ghostbin.com/paste/vngar

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.
Remember the following:
>OP is to lazy to edit the old paste
>tracker staff are known to browse and post in these threads - think twice before offering to trade, buy or sell invites and accounts here
>the same goes for publicly offering or accepting invites - even if staffers aren't watching, an anon may still report you
>around 95% of posters here chat shit - don't make any claims about sites based on "something you read here once" (this especially applies if a poster has a name/trip attached)
>>
What's the best tracker that doesn't require you to maintain a ratio?
>>
>>54809940
mine
>>
>>54809919
third for can't upgrade user class on BTN because they don't count snatches from uploads
>>
>>54809940
Depends on what you're looking for. Ratioless trackers exist for most niches, there are general ones too. Might not be easy to get into any of them if you are a PT virgin though, and ratioless doesn't mean you don't need to seed at all.
>>
>>54809940
BTN of course

then IPT

then TSH

then MTV
>>
>>54809951
I always just snatch hundreds of shit around 100MB when I'm near a promotion
>>
>>54809969
I choose to upload 20 for what should be 3000 snatches
>tfw picked the worst month
>tfw never guru
>>
>>54809960
Music and TV. All I am in is UHD

>>54809962
BTN is near impossible to get into. What is my best bet to get into ITP or MTV?
>>
Lads, I'm (>>54808367) just trying to watch a good show and don't have access to BTN. Please help me out. Is NovaRip the release to get with subtitles from elsewhere?
>>
>>54809996
Can't speak for whatcuck but MaM to MTV requires 6 fucking months.
>>
>>54809984
What do you even upload to BTN?
>>
>>54810035
I just use handbrake to transcode 720p HDTV encodes into 1080p. Nobody has called me on it yet.
>>
>>54810015
hahahahahahaaah. just fucking make a request on IPT or MTV. Go to bed Italian fag
>>
>>54809996
>BTN is near impossible to get into.
No it isn't. Just become elite on WCD and wait for an invite thread to show up.
>>
>>54810053
>waiting
wew. I got in by making friends with users who had BTN master userbars on their profile
>>
>>54810022
I tried to get into What.cd, not trying it again. It sounds like the biggest cuckfest ever. Are you saying it takes 6 months to get into MTV?

>>54810053
See ^
>>
>>54810035
I just made season packs.
>>
>>54809996
Getting into BTN was piss easy. Got in like an hour after I PMed the recruiter on BitGamer, didn't have to do anything special.
>>
>>54810074
Yes. The recruits on MaM requires a 6month old account.

Just do AB or SHD and get into comfy (AHD) and then you can be positioned for BTN recruitment and shill with curry TSH while u wait m8
>>
File: rtgt.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
rtgt.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>54810062
>making friends
>>
What's the deal with Winter? Why hasn't he logged on in 5 months and why hasn't someone else taken his place? Few weeks afk? Sure some real life stuff going on perhaps, but 5 months? C'mon nigga.
>>
>>54810111
PTP is closed as of 3 hours ago. Check PTP if u don't believe me
>>
>>54810051
If I was Italian, I wouldn't need English subs, and season two is airing at the moment.
>>
>>54810117
Yeah.. BUT IT'S BEEN OPEN FOR 5 MONTHS, WHERE IS WINTER?
>>
>>54810130
Sorry man, it's closed now. You're fucked.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 1003x35) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 KB, 1003x35
>>54810130
Not anymore
>>
>>54810158
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING WINTER. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S CLOSED NOW. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN HE HASN'T BEEN INVITING ANYONE FOR FIVE (5) MONTHS. OPEN OR NOT, HE'S MIA.
>>
File: eao7JC.jpg (80 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
eao7JC.jpg
80 KB, 509x755
At last, a decent FL pick
>>
>>54810085
Did you have to show proof of anything?

>>54810096
So to get into AHD I need to get into AB or SHD (Which are not really relevant to my interests), and to get into MTV I need to get into AHD? Fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1536x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1536x619
>>54810015
I requested it this morning
https://iptorrents.com/requests/1853751

Pls add points. I don't have many cos I don't like seeding ;_;
>>
>>54810223
I don't think it was required though I sent a couple of ratio proofs from other trackers as a matter of course.
>>
>>54810246
I will look into that route. Thanks man.
>>
>>54810213
I'm still waiting for that 1080p-bluray.
>>
>>54810257
Yeah good luck, though note that it was around 4 years ago and the site I got in from doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>54810213
i thought this was horrible?
>>
>>54810280
How about you watch it and form your own opinion
>>
>>54810257
just do SHD, it has TV shows and documentaries, not just elearning. Better than mam and has ptp
>>
>>54810232
I have the first four episodes. I can put them up on Mega if you want, though it'll take a while.
>>
>>54810322
Looks like applications are closed.
>>
Never knew ScreaminJay helped start PTP.

>Quick question to hax paperk in private message: Does he want to go to prison, lose all his money and be in trouble? If he does, that can be arranged. If he does not, he should unban ScreaminJay, my account on my tracker or else, we'll have troubles and I'll have to go to his door, ask him to give me all the money and rehost the site on my servers. Then, I will call the police and he will go to prison for messing up my site. I don't deal with st00pid punks, I'm a hacker, I don't go to prison because what I do hear is always legal. I'm continually on the right side of the law and this is why I can work with Google or Apple or whoever I want to. They don't mind, they don't delete all my accounts. If I call Woz, he don't delete my iPhone data. We cool. If I call Google, they don't make my Paranoid Android Tablet and my Chromebook explode. We all cool, we don't mind what we do, they don't send you to prison if you're doing good in the world, but if you make money out of all of this, then I send you to prison and call all your friends to tell them you're a dumb punk. That is the last warning he will get if I am not unbanned, then all the staff will be banned and lose access to PTP if this is what they prefer. Did you know, before he died, Steve Jobs earned 1$ a year, maybe this should give you a clue about our ethics and the way we think the technologies you misuse all of the time because you misunderstand how they work, but we all do them nicely so you have something to do with your time. I've been doing that since I'm a teenager, maybe I know a thing or two you never will. Darn, you even ban Bob Ackerman, you must be insane. Would you ban John Draper and maybe Woz as well if I invited them to join PTP? Are you that st00pid? What do you think they would do, plant bombs on your servers?
>>
>>54810431
>Come on, don't be silly. What I do is legal. I have a new legit BT Sync project I'll be working on, it will be crapple.com (http://crapple.com/), I already told Woz! My iPhone was not destroyed. My Mac Air didn't start erasing all my data. I work with Bob Ackerman, John Draper (maybe), jcovert (maybe) and Donna on dat. It's a big cryptic projex you'd never understand because you're way too st00pid to get it. It's new codes, not something you craft with existing codes. I am no script kiddie. People work for me, I don't work for them. All very simple. I am just tired of having to ban all the staff until they leave me be and stop destroying my data. I am on all sites, what is it you don't get?. I have many accounts on PTP, but I dislike having to hide in my alternate ones. Please don't destroy my site damn it.
-J
>>
>>54810445
PS: KG also should not ban me or else, I get mad at this site for being mean to me, which it never was thus far. So, of course, do not ban either me nor Bob Ackerman I just invited to join. It would just be a bad idea and you know it. I'm working on new projex, but PTP should stop trying to ban me, it's idiotic to do that, they aren't allowed to ban the site creator who made just about every single things work out there. It would be as if Apple fired Woz for being a bad boy or if they sent a crack team of ninja assassins to kill John Draper. That would be a retarded thing to do, but a lot of people are retarded, what can you do? How many times do I have to replace the people who run my site really? It's ridiculous. Also, I would prefer if KG did not say bad things about my site in my back, I did no harm there, I just made a site that made sense to me. I make a bunch of sites I give away when I figure they work just fine without me, but it is st00pid to ban me and force me to use hidden alternate accounts that are not the ones I use on a regular basis and that have bad stats.
>>
>>54810431
what happened to that guy? he used to be active in pretty much every pt
>>
>>54810462
>PPS: To everyone else who may be concerned about my sanity, I can give you paperwork that says I'm fine the way I am and I do not take any illegal drugs. However, you should stop using PTP when the site creator is banned, because that's always the stupidest most idiotic thing to do to remove the person from the site he crafted. If some people think hackers work alone without any help and do everything from A to Z, they are silly and they have no clue. I'm purely blue hat, not an assclown ninja on crack and smack who walk backward on clouds while popcorning with ether. That would just be an insane thing to do, so I avoid doing it. I've been doing this since the 90's as said, since all of this exist. I downloaded the crack to rip DVD the day it came out. I launched a DivX scene group almost the day DivX 3.11 came out. I've used DC++ and eMule when that started to make more sense, I shifted to KG when it seemed better, I created PTP to work the way I believed a movie-only site should run. It was not to compete and make shadow over the black crow, just my own project, that's all. I still like KG and always did, but I had trouble finding people here who wanted to hear my silly ideas like turning KG into a production company, a bit like NetFlix eventually decided to do. That was a concept. It could have worked if it was done properly with crowd-funding and stuff with a way to redirect some money from donors to a user that propose a project that seems interesting, be it a book, a movie or an album. I also always believed KG should host a picture section, so we can share good scans of artworks.
>>
>>54810431
>>54810445
Who is this guy?
>>
>>54810474
>See, these are the type of ideas I can work around if people are able to decode and code what I say. Now I have a new upcoming project, it will be CRAPPLE.com if I can figure out who own it and get it for my own usage, it will be a BT Sync craftmanship workshop for cyberpunks who can decode and decypher some conceptual ideas. If interested, email me or call me and if you can't figure out how to do that, then that's probably not a site for you. I will only answer if you sound interesting. I've met the dude here who ran the finances back a few years ago. He seemed cool, so I kept trusting this site as safe and secure, even when it says bad things about me behind my back, it is simply misunderstanding what I do. Maybe the criticism are right, maybe I am wrong some of the time, but I'd be insane if I believed I was right 100% of the time, so I take criticism fine if they are constructive and not too offensive. Each has their preferences on how things should work. It's OK to debate if it's not simply to insult, but I can't do anything when people say I'm an idiot, They're ripe, but their banana is turning black in the fridge and they're not even making muffin. Trashtalkerz r lick dat when all I do they figure is wrong is screaming using a mouse and keyboard, they think that's the most evil thing somehow? I checked our laws, it's legal to scream using a keyboard if you're a jay bird, not a jailhouse rocker and I'm not saying this because I think I'm Elvis, I'm sane. HANDJOB encoded almost everything Elvis-related otherwise if interested, but wait until they unban me or I ban them all to get that. SUBMISSIVE is not a group that worked very well and I didn't find the ripe people to run it. KG is still top site at the subtitling projex, perhaps with ADC and 'tik, not sure really, hard to rank them, but PTP is a bit too infantile sometime to do subtitling projex and subforums.
>>
>>54810495
>Even if I haxed them to do it like on KG, they'd say no, they're not following the best role models all of the time when they run ship without me around to explain what are optimal models. We eventually found someone who could translate Japanese to English, but that always takes time. I know another guy who can translate Japanese to French, but it's hard to get them all on various projects. Anyway, the interest was not there to sync up HANDJOB with SUBMISSIVE to create whole encode from source with custom subs inside the MKV. Scene eventually followed my clue by shifting to x264 finally. I've downloaded just about all their releases so far, but it's only good to play on tablets, laptops and such in SD. They just stopped being stupid and thinking people still burned their flix on CDR past 2010. Also took them long ass time to come up with the notion that, of course, some people likes da FLAC duck music. Not me, mp3 does ok still by my count for the sort of audio equip I'm geared with. Never figured I required 10,000$ sound system to hear music myself. 300$ samsung sound bar suffice for movies with stereo speakers for music, the rest is a little wasteful for being excessively expensive for normal average user of sounds and images who cannot see in 3D with surround sound booming a home theater system made out of glass, metal and wood. That's just way too much money for something you can find for a whole lot cheaper with similar quality if your eyes work slightly below perfection. I mean, when people tell me it's not perfect because there is a barely visible distortion from source to encode, I think they believe people have mutant eyes that sea stuff in 3D with odoramic soundstreams. Quality and quantity are not mutually exclusive, but anal-retentive folks who believe you need 5,000kbps to encode something in SD are nuts.
>>
>>54810505
>Ditto if they encode a bluray and make it almost as large as the remux, this is st00pid way of encoding, that's why I often prefer scene HD encodes, because they don't think 19,000kbps is logical for HD, which is true. Who the heck are these folks with the perfect vision and 10,000$ HDTV? 4000k is even more ridiculous, who the hell have 100 inches TV? Do they think people should have an IMAX screen in their bathroom? A lot of folks watch flix and pixels on little electronix gyzmos and they figure, let's give them tech to watch movies at home on a cinema screen. Past a certain resolution, what is the point for home viewing of movies? I use to be ok, if slightly not pleased, with recorded VHS tapes in EP... it sucked, but that was the cheapest tech available to pirate moviez before dat internet thing showed up, so I still kept the rotting stack of stuff I recorded in the 90's, but it's kind of pointless now. Same deal with going to a resolution breaking point that makes no sense if you can't watch stuff at home on IMAX screens. When will we xfer 4000k encodes on torrent sites? I don't think it would be sensible. Just how big do they want the data to be?
300gb per movie? Why not 1tb per movie? Why not 1pb per movie? How far must it go before the resolution is pointless unless you try to beam a movie on the moon so that everyone can see it?
TLDR: Do not use PTP ever while I am banned. They are crooks.

>Do not use PTP ever while I am banned. They are crooks.

>They are crooks.

You now have the information. Make your decision.
>>
>>54810523
OK, now condense that into a couple of sentences.
>>
>>54810523
Aren't every private tracker crooks?
>>
File: screaminjayptp.png (10 KB, 746x154) Image search: [Google]
screaminjayptp.png
10 KB, 746x154
>>54810567
>TLDR: Do not use PTP ever while I [ScreaminJay] am banned. They are crooks.
>>
>>54810579
Marked
>>
>>54810579
Why? Why should I care?
>>
File: 1423000488655.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1423000488655.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>54810626
>needing a reason to care about PT drama
>>
File: Capture.png (36 KB, 483x533) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
36 KB, 483x533
How the fuck am I supposed to change fps with this
>>
>>54810680
That's just the settings app. The actual ReClock app that lets you change FPS should open when you run media with a player that uses it. It should give you a tray icon you can open for such settings.

Also this has nothing to do with private trackers.
>>
>>54809996
>BTN is near impossible to get into.

Not when recruitment opens in a matter of weeks/months.
>>
>>54810035
>What do you even upload to BTN?

There's shitloads of stuff you can upload to BTN. Tons of obscure shows, you can make season packs, or just reupload from DDL.
>>
>>54810733
What makes you think that? I will keep my eyes open.
>>
What have you snatched recently?
>>
What are some good PTP alternatives ? Recently got disabled on PTP and didn't prepare for any backups.
>>
>>54810836
HDB
>>
>>54810861
Disabled there also
>>
>>54810870
Have you considered not being a faggot?
>>
File: 1427691237497.png (193 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1427691237497.png
193 KB, 800x388
>>54810779
>tfw you wish you could talk about recent snatches without anons worrying about being /marked/
>>
File: 1464524927496.jpg (79 KB, 450x627) Image search: [Google]
1464524927496.jpg
79 KB, 450x627
>>54809940
>The /ptg/ Leecher's guide to easy private leeching!

>Don't feel like seeding long term? Want to just download and be done with like you did on the Pirate Bay? A member of WCD/PTP/BTN but you don't want to fuck up your stats and get also get stuff to cross-seed? The following sites/trackers are good for downloading quality content without seeding long term, if at all.

>1) MorethanTV (MTV) - Lots of TV shows and some movies. Ratioless unless you want higher userclass. No HnR at all. Easy to join via most private invite forums. Serves as a minimal BTN backup for popular and somewhat-popular content. Rare stuff has to be requested.

>2) Torrentshack (TSH) - Ratioless general tracker with minimal HnR and no stats are recorded except upload. Well-known as a BTN mirror thanks to their bot which grabs new episodes from BTN within minutes. If they don't have what you want, they emphasize using their request system, which is fast. Movies come from the scene, p2p, and internal encodes. Easy to join via most private invite forums. Retention here is poor for obvious reasons.

>3) Baconbits (bB) - Ratio-based, but no HnR at all. Good for downloading movies, TV seasons, books and music from other trackers. Not great for bleeding edge stuff unless it's popular. Has a good request fill rate since members are also on top trackers. Tons of freeleech, and anything over 20GB is freeleech, plus BP can be exchanged to freeleech the torrent of your choice. Their invite forums are as effective as WCD's as well.

>4) SoItGoes (SIG) - Not a torrent tracker, but a Mega linksharing site. No seeding at all and very few dead links. Lots of internal movie encodes from HDB/AHD/PTP, tons of TV seasons, some books, and plenty of music. Not great for bleeding edge new stuff because of the relatively small userbase - better used as an archive for stuff older than a week. Use with Jdownloader or Megatools to make downloading even faster and easier. Recruits from bB.

Any questions?
>>
>>54810896
This is kind of pointless if you can't get into the last two at the moment, no?
>>
>>54810775
>What makes you think that?

Because all trackers have to keep recruiting or they stagnate you dumbfuck. PTP is more than full so BTN is soon to open recruitment. They take turns recruiting.
>>
How the hell do you know when to download 96/24 on what.cd? I DLd a pretty large one, and the quality drops during some of the tracks.
>>
>>54810836
>>54810870
>getting disabled from top trackers

How stupid are you?
>>
>>54810909
>This is kind of pointless if you can't get into the last two at the moment, no?

You can't get into BTN either but you absorb knowledge and prepare to get into it when you can't, don't you?

Stop being a fucking retard who says "aw jeez itz closed so hurr durr I can't do shit might as well sit here doing nothing". It doesn't matter if a tracker is closed to new recruits. You prepare and wait, like a smart person.
>>
>>54810946
the only reason I got disabled was for coming here, so as stupid as you it seems
>>
>>54810896
This is good to know, thanks!
>>
>>54810938
Anything over 44.1/16 is placebo.
https://xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

tl;dr anything higher than 44.1/16 is inaudible, even with the highest-end equipment. Anyone who believes they can hear a difference is fooling themselves.
>>
>>54811012
So I tested this with two versions of The Wall and definitely noticed a difference (the 96/24 sounding much better) Then at this point does it have to do with who mastered it?
>>
>>54810946
I was disabled for breaking a rule on one, and the other for shit I didn't even do
>>
>>54811036
How did you test it?
>>
>>54810779
Silicon Valley S03E06
>>
>>54811066
with my ears, listening to both, one night with 44 and the next with 96, got a headache with the 44.
>>
>>54811092
So not a blind test, AKA entirely placebo
>>
>>54811092
Assuming the 96/24 is in a lossless format, make a 44.1/16 lossless transcode and do an ABX test. There's plugins for fb2k and Winamp, as well as dedicated programs. Also make sure to read about statistical significance in ABX tests. Have fun!
>>
>>54811092
>>54811138
I would also recommend that you read the link I posted and not just take my tl;dr at face value.

>>54811012
>>
>>54811151
shit, sorry, i'm new to this.

>>54811133
I figured
>>
>>54811080
what tracker?
>>
>>54810984
>the only reason I got disabled was for coming here, so as stupid as you it seems

Not really, because you are disabled, and I'm not.
>>
>>54811041
>the other for shit I didn't even do

Explain.
>>
>>54810700
>Also this has nothing to do with private trackers.

>not getting 25fps MPEG-2 releases of your favorite airing tv shows
Plenty to do with pt's :^)
>>
>>54811218
HDB
Try and catch me, there are 306 snatches at this writing.
>>
>tfw no PTP
Do I have any chance anons?
pls no bully
>>
>>54811290
No, PTP just closed their doors forever
>>
What does "curry" mean?
>>
File: curry_chicken.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
curry_chicken.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
>>54811310
>>
>>54811249
The second I tell you I'm /marked/ and I'd rather not bring it up since complaining isn't going to change anything
>>
>>54811378
But you just said you're already /marked/
>>
>A Walk Among the Tombstones
Good movie? Never watched. Have a scene release I downloaded before private trackers. What's a good encode?
>>
>>54811391
When did I say that?
I don't want to publicly dispute this matter, but some information about where HDBits gets leaked first would be helpful. I'm already a member of HDBits but they don't have everything, and I'm not willing to join IPT. Everything else is fair game
>>
is it safe to say that WCD will never hit user cap?

Maximum users: 200,000
Enabled users: 146,530
Users active today: 22,659 (15.46%)
Users active this week: 60,040 (40.97%)
Users active this month: 103,313 (70.51%)
>>
>>54811526
Never mind. Seems there was a 2nd person who said that.

HDBits stuff mostly gets "leaked" first to BTN and PTP.
>>
>>54811551
Isn't BTN tv only though? I have access to most of the TV content available via secondary trackers, usenet, and pub torrents but what I am seriously lacking in is access to movies.
>>
File: ptp-full.png (99 KB, 1265x580) Image search: [Google]
ptp-full.png
99 KB, 1265x580
OH SHIT. PTP IS FULL

Maximum Users: 35,000
Enabled Users: 35,007

You guys better get in while you can!
>>
>>54811590
That's why I said BTN and PTP. They are the top tier ones to get HDBits stuff. Next would be AHD for movies.
>>
>>54811620
Agh, guess I'm just out of the P2P movie scene for now then. Thanks anyway
>>
>>54811643
Maybe you shouldn't break rules then.
>>
>>54811604
>Users active this month: 29,407

Yeah, so when they start getting deactivated for inactivity, there'll be about 6,000 more openings.
>>
File: Fat Chin.jpg (63 KB, 549x738) Image search: [Google]
Fat Chin.jpg
63 KB, 549x738
>>54811604
Does anyone have a screen of BTN's current community stats?
>>
>>54811739
>not being a donor
Come dude are you this causal?
>>
>>54811800

Maximum Users: 35,000
Enabled Users: 33,839
Online Since: November 2nd, 2009
Born: 6 years, 6 months ago
Online Users: 519
Users active today: 12,590
Users active this week: 23,503
Users active this month: 29,401
>>
>>54811938
>paying for 312c's trivia nights
Oh am I laffin
>>
Wow MTV is such a shit tracker. Why the fuck do they even do this when they don't even try to make it good?
>>
>>54812112
>not contributing to the server cost of the most extensive film archive on the internet
Disgusting pleb, 312c finds you
>>
>>54812172
hi 312c
>>
Anyway to set up a program to notify me when a new torrent is uploaded to a tracker?
>>
>>54812192
No, I just understand that money doesn't grow on trees, unlike you. Maybe once you stop leeching off your parents and get a job you'll understand that. Parasite
>>
>>54812225
Just search autodl in the forum of the tracker you want to do this for.
>>
>>54812226
Please. Soon you'll start saying we should all pay for the media we consume
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-30+at+12.58.57).png (2 KB, 874x62) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-30+at+12.58.57).png
2 KB, 874x62
>>54812237
cough
>>
>>54812294
Looking in the tutorial section, it's one of the stickied posts I think
>>
>>54812326
I don't know what tracker you think I'm on, but I'm on sows, and there's no tutorial section.
>>
>>54811295
But recruitment threads are still up?
>>
>>54811284
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
Any recommendations on RSS software? the wiki doesn't have any
>>
>>54810047
Are you DON?
>>
>>54810896
Go back to r.edit.
>>
>>54812524
any good torrent client has some sort of rss parsing built in
>>
>>54812863
Using Transmission. Do I just open from URL?
>>
>>54812863
rutorrent
utorrent
Any other answer is objectively shit.
>>
>>54812889
i don't use transmission so i don't know but googling
transmission rss
comes up with these two links:
https://github.com/nning/transmission-rss

https://forum.transmissionbt.com/viewtopic.php?t=10762
>>
>>54810680
that's the wrong window
>>
>>54810984
>the only reason I got disabled was for coming here
You were banned for browsing /ptg/ and nothing more? Was there no other reason given?
>>
>>54813025
Don't fall for rusing.
>>
>>54813025
>You were banned for browsing /ptg/ and nothing more?
This needs some context.

>1 year ago
>/ptg/ threads starting to become a regular thing
>randoms begging for stuff only on PT's, anons giving helpful tips on how to boost ratio, people asking "how do I get x tracker," some black dude records an album's worth of diss tracks
>someone suggests making an irc channel
>owner of oppaiti.me (who was/is a /ptg/ regular) hosts #ptg on his tracker's irc server
>sometime soon after someone makes #ptg on rizon
>oppaiti.me #ptg is generally okay people, some autists, but not much of anything that would get anyone banned
>rizon #ptg is edgelords who cheat/trade/sell accounts
>fast forward to about 5/6 months ago
>discussion of cheating is being forced on /ptg/ by some edgelord or something
>312c, very angry owner of PTP, finds out people in rizon #ptg have been trading/selling PTP accounts
>treebans them from PTP
>treebans also include some oppaiti.me #ptg people
>one of these people is LaserEyess, who had become a target on /ptg/ probably because of one or two edgelords wanting to start shit
>LaserEyess complains in /ptg/ about being banned from PTP, says he would probably kill himself if he got banned from BTN
>LaserEyess somehow ends up disabled on BTN (312c talking to some admin on BTN? who knows)
>someone posts his BTN profile link
>that day, anyone who visited it got disabled on BTN

The last one happened to me. I had to convince an admin that I had no connection to /ptg/, and my account was re-enabled. But he had some harsh words for /ptg/.
>>
Better than private trackers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/megalinks
>>
>>54813274
>https://www.reddit.com/r/megalinks

Not even close..?
>>
File: 1457090888087.jpg (16 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1457090888087.jpg
16 KB, 319x320
>>54813274
>>
>>54813216
Thank god im not marked like most of you cheating scum are. Do you really need to cheat and sell instead of just enjoying these glorious trackers?
>>
>download show off ipt
>all rar files
>some are corrupted
:\
>>
Wow, there are only 32 posters in this thread. /ptg/ is much smaller than I thought.
>>
>>54813274
Doesn't leddit delete that kind of subleddits?
>>
>>54814095
'nyet'
>>
>login to wcd after months of inactivity
>rules updated
>Do not autosnatch freeleech torrents.
>The automatic snatching of freeleech torrents using any method involving little or no user-input (e.g., API-based scripts, log or site scraping, etc.) is prohibited. See What.CD’s Autosnatching Policy article for more information.

Holy shit, that is awesome. All they need to do now is reward data redudancy over bandwidth and their rules will be sensible.

Fuck you, seedbox faggots. I hate every single one of you.
>>
>>54814244
With no good enough connectivity (note I'm not speaking about speed) you'll eat the shit from a not-shit seedbox as OVH. You fight with the same rules with seedboxes, auto snatched or not they are faster than you
>>
>>54814284

Nah. I got a large enough "buffer" that I don't have to care about any of you.

>You fight with the same rules with seedboxes
>All they need to do now is reward data redudancy over bandwidth and their rules will be sensible.

Their rules are retarded and value the wrong things. This prohibition on automated freeleech fests is a change I've suggested; a change I was waiting for, just so you'd all get fucked.

It reflects a change in values. The next logical changes will come at some point. Not that I care, I'll probably never use my 200 GB of buffer.
>>
>>54814244
seedbox fag

I get a text message every time the news feed updates, then all it takes is 5 seconds to download every torrent file and put them in my seedbox
>>
>>54814365
Obviously not freeeleech, since it's now against the rules.
>>
>>54814386
it's not autosnatching

it's like downthemall
>>
>>54814360
I have 95GB of buffer and I've replaced most of my collection with 100% flacs, I also don't have a problem.

My thought is before everyone could auto-snatch, seedboxes win because of connectivity/speed. Now everyone must here
wcd/torrents.php?freetorrent=1
download all .torrents, fire them up, seedboxes win again for the same reason
>>
does empornium have a wildcard search? I'm looking for JAV and they're either in the format

[AAA-000]
[AAA000]
AAA-000
AAA000

Empornium's search seems shitty so searching AAA will only give me AAA-000.
>>
>>54814441
>jav
lol fucking pathetic
>>
>>54814407

Then the admins are doing a piss poor job at enforcing their own rules, since it only takes a single glance at their logs to figure out your narrow window server hammering patterns to gather enough evidence to ban your ass.

If I were them it'd be a fully automated process. False positives can come whine on IRC. Much better than some stupid, absolutely idiotic situation where a bunch of seedboxes literally seed a ton of torrents to each other. It's like you're the government and you print money.

>>54814417
I didn't say the problem was solved. I said it was a step in the right direction. I knew that was going to happen as soon as I read "you can still download all the freeleech you want, just not through `automated` means [whatever they think that is]".

W.CD has some forensics-tier dudes in their IRC if their uptightness is any indication, but they built their site on some seriously misguided misconceptions and they'll probably take baby step after baby step until they fix them all, if it ever happens. This was one hell of a baby step if I ever saw one.
>>
>>54814472
>narrow window server hammering patterns to gather enough evidence to ban your ass.
what?

what am I doing that's against the rules

I don't have to right click every torrent individually and download
>>
>>54814441
actually it does give [aaa-000]

still rather annoying, as I'd like to search for all videos beginning with AAA rather than a specific ID
>>
>>54814452
heck off chad
>>
>>54814244
>Fuck you, seedbox faggots. I hate every single one of you.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
Kek getting HD-Maniac is even easier than Elite on WCD
>>
>>54814572
What is the most reliable way to gain buffer on ahd? what's the point of ahd if someone has ptp anyway
>>
>>54814588
autosnatch internals
>>
>>54814472
I mean, it's almost physically painful to read the goddamn rationale for the rule change, seeing it repeat the same shit I used to say on this pathetic general, only to get some trollish self-important replies back. "It's fucking the users" they say, albeit on friendlier terms. They don't even explore the full implications.

What's sadder is maybe I was fooling myself, thinking they had their users in mind:

>But beyond the principles of fairness and participation exists a larger, technical issue: these scripts were at one point responsible for nearly 50% of our total page requests. Page requests constitute a significant portion of our total server load. As such, we are addressing the situation directly and finally.

Yeah, so it was directly fucking their servers like an anon DDoS. Who wanna bet that 50% of all that "buffer" bandwidth currency that was "generated" was due to exchanges between seedbox users, too? But who cares about that.

>>54814511
From a server side point of view there's literally no difference from automated downloading of 200 torrents using an API and doing the same via hyperlinks with shit like browser extensions. The timestamps will fuck you. They're faster than the API's own rate limit.

Which is actually awesome. Have a nice ban, if they're smart enough to do it.

>>54814552
I hate both, but you're right, there's a special place in hell for the idiots who came up with the WCD's economic model. Who cares if it has like a billion torrents? They still die all the time, it's lots of shit nobody cares about, seeded by 1 user, the 1 uploader who ripped the shit and had zero snatches, I know because I wanted music and found dead torrents instead, uploader long gone. Then I bought the goddamn CDs because hey I wanted them in glorious FLAC. And then I reuploaded that shit, only to end up in the same retarded situation. But who cares about that shit right?

File sharing is about redundancy. This shit's all wrong.
>>
>>54814588
The point is finding some shit that somehow isn't on PTP and uploading that for your much needed rank upgrade.

That's about it
>>
>>54814607
I download them one after the other in varying intervals
>>
>>54814640
Well then congratulations, you're a NEET.
>>
>>54814647
no I'm a sys adm.. wait nvm
>>
>>54814607
I just use this
http://www.urlopener.com/
for those links
wcd/torrents.php?action=download&id=XXXXX&authkey=XXXXX&torrent_pass=XXXXX
>>
>>54814668
Hope it leaks HTTP referrer info to W.CD faggot staff and they use that to identify your user account and ban your shit
>>
>>54814688
I have umatrix that blocks http referrers. But that isn't bannable, it's the same as clicking the links
>>
>>54814668
wtf

that's retarded
>>
>>54814588
>what's the point of ahd if someone has ptp anyway

There is no point.
>>
File: 1425074401205.gif (585 KB, 276x252) Image search: [Google]
1425074401205.gif
585 KB, 276x252
>You will never cuddle with tehlarsie
Why is she so perfect ?
>>
>>54814841
who
>>
File: mei.jpg (105 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
mei.jpg
105 KB, 1067x1600
>>54814841
Blossom is a great girl and mod as well
>>
>>54814883
Ye but tehlarsie is so nice and kind.
>>
>>54814883
kill yourself
>>
>>54814895
>tehlarsie
is that the faggot who invited me to thegeekz or comfy?
>>
File: mary%20macken.jpg (61 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
mary%20macken.jpg
61 KB, 440x440
I am a MAM VIP Mod, ask me anything.
>>
File: 1456261142098.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456261142098.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>54814977
How dare you...
>>
File: 1448454217933.png (310 KB, 635x505) Image search: [Google]
1448454217933.png
310 KB, 635x505
>>
>>54815049
Who is tehlarsie???
>>
File: 1448019241794.gif (115 KB, 231x498) Image search: [Google]
1448019241794.gif
115 KB, 231x498
>>54815266
>He doesn't know who is tehlarsie
>>
File: desiptg.png (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
desiptg.png
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>54815083
>>
>>54809919
>tfw Australian
>Internet is so shit started watching cartoon porn because couldn't load videos
>became weeb due to this
>had to whatcuck because ftp was too slow for movies

>tfw have to transcode plex remotely on VPS I'm forced to pay for

it really all that great mates
>>
>>54815280
No gook nigger. Must have confused it was something else more based

You read this now GTFO back to >>>/vp/
>>
File: embarrased.jpg (84 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
embarrased.jpg
84 KB, 1200x675
Does anyone know if jpopsuki is any good? I usually have no problems with what.cd but occasionally I need some obscure weeaboo music and i'm not sure where to get it.
>>
>>54815347
What are you looking for? I'll see if its there
>>
>>54815310
Wow at that point I would just buy my blurays.
>>
>>54810015
It's everywhere on public trackers
>>
>>54815356

水色のスカート by Sukima Switch
>>
>Don't lurk /ptg/ over the weekend due to work
>Surprised but how much I missed you guys
How is everyone :3
Holy Mountain GP FL on PTP and Le Samourai on half leech btw
>>
File: 1437154391861.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1437154391861.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>54815330
>>
>>54815372
Is that the song name or the album?
There is a fuckload of releases by Sukima Switch
>>
>>54815439

Song name
>>
>>54815347
Jpopsuki was open sign up 2 days ago, have they closed now? Can't be bothered to check
>>
>>54815444
Yeah it's there, FLAC.
>>
>>54815460

Awesome, thanks.
>>
File: ratio.png (5 KB, 122x64) Image search: [Google]
ratio.png
5 KB, 122x64
my legit ratio at empornium
>>
File: file.png (9 KB, 222x63) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9 KB, 222x63
>>54815512
impressive anon
only baby steps here
>>
>>54812584
>DON
>Handbreak

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
FUCKING MAM

STOP TAKING AWAY MY GOD DAMM BONUS POINTS
>>
>>54815552
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16H4fRCFwEa
>>
>>54815512
Element edit fag
>>
>>54815552
Rose said she doesn't use handbrake
>>
>>54815512
23.6/3.9 = 6,05
>>
Any French fags.

What the fuck is up with HD-only / world in hd? Are they closed or what?
>>
>>54815597

No HDBits internal group use handbreak.
>>
>>54815597
https://github.com/DONmelton/video_transcoding
>>
>>54815406
Can't complain, anon. In need of some decent tele to watch.
>>
>>54815731
You know DON is a group of like 5 people right?
You really think Nick007 uses handbrake to create hybrids?
>>
>>54815888
It's a stupid meme
>>
>>54815406
>>54815885
It's this kind of stuff that makes me think that /ptg/ can become comfy again, but not after a load of work.
>>
>>54815885
Currently watching Hannibal. S1 is 6/10 but s2 is straight up 7.5/10 , ez.
I'd also rec true detective S1 (although after ep 4 it kinda falls off) , Love , Girls and then the big 3
>sopranos
>mad men
>the wire
>>
>>54815406
holy mountain? Jodorowsky? i'm not on ptp but i watched that a while ago. great movie imo.

doing OK btw, just thinking of how to set up a little at-home server. first time, so i'm looking at all the info, will try once, and most likely, once i'm satisfied, re-do the whole thing so i can fine-tune it.
>>
>>54815958
I don't like Jordoswky but I can see why people do.
Uh for a home server you can just set up plex on your home PC and you use memeberry pie to get all your shit for cheap.
To do it properly you'll need a NAS and so on which can get pricey
>>
>>54815980
Why use Plex? Why all of this meme technology to do such simple things as stream a god damn video file?

Just download the file over HTTP(S) and stream it that way in your video player. If you want your shows categorized, then put them into folders and categorize them.
>>
>>54816004
You don't have to use plex m9 but it's a viable option for those who want to set up a server with no effort
>>
>>54816004
The niceness about plex is you can change bitrate on the fly, so instead of waiting to download your video file, you can just stream it back in source quality, or just pull it in 480p and watch it on your phone.
>>
>>54815933
Might check out Hannibal, I saw 2-3 episodes of S1 way back when, gave it up because it felt like gore for the sake of gore, Mads was brilliant as ever though.

Know all the rest. Recently checked out Person of Interest, what a downer that was (what's equally astounding is all the following it has) Felt like csi at times tbqh
>>
>>54816004
i'd want to set up plex for my wife. easier than teaching her how to stream from files etc.

>>54815980
i've got a second hand desktop that i'll be using. might upgrade eventually, i guess.
>>
>>54816004
It looks nice without having to go through renaming files yourself, thus also fucking up your shit if you're still seeding it, idiot proof so perfect for those who use it for their familia. Question is why not use plex?
>>
>>54816019
Warned you about POI m9
Yeah Hannibal s1 is a bit meh but trust me when I say s2 is absolutely stellar.
The cinematography and everything just gets amped up considerably and you'll think the first half of the season is a bit stupid for numerous reasons BUT the payoff in character development is well worth it.
That's much as I can say without spoiling why s2 is fantastic.
Leftovers is shit imo, don't watch it unless you like overt religious symbolism and shit casting.
Justin Theroux is pretty good in it though
>>54816020
Yeah my 11 year old brother uses my plex so i'm sure your wife can hack it
>>
>>54816004
>download the file over HTTP(S)
Urgh I get speeds of only 100 kb/s on my phone and a shitload of buffering even on tiny videos. My computer is better though and can play the files sped up without random buffering (works fine with anime but movies there's probably zero chance)

My server is the cheapest ass VPS you've ever set your eyes on though and I don't think the CPU would be able to handle plex without killing itself.
>>
>>54815933
I also enjoyed Peaky Blinders
>>
>>54816046
>>54816019
poi gets vastly better after S2 when they explore the AI more rather than procedurals. I really think S2-S3 were superb. S1 is definitely not indicative.
>>
>>54816080
Peaky blinders might be cool. What about that italian show gomorra?
>>54816095
Yeah, nah
>>
>>54816110
i've heard lots of good things about gomorra. both the series & the movie
>>
>>54816110
>>54816210
>>54816080
>>54816046
>>54816019
>>54815933
>>54815885

Are you all fucking retarded? This is /ptg/ not /TV/. GTFO
>>
>>54816309
/ptg/ was started in /tv/ fag
>>
>>54816210
>gomorra
It's pretty over the top anon. The guys ham so hard it's fuckin funny at times. Not going to watch s2.
>>
>>54816210
>>54816341
Well i'm not sure who to believe
>>54816309
>not coming to /ptg/ to talk about cinema and television with people who enjoy them so much that they download 50gb remuxes and have worked hard to be able to get any tv show/movie in the best possible quality
wew lad
>>
Does anyone here use peerblock or something like it? I need to be secure/ also what torrent client?
>>
File: 1441584284181.jpg (189 KB, 801x837) Image search: [Google]
1441584284181.jpg
189 KB, 801x837
>>54816309
>This is /ptg/ not /TV/.
>>
>>54816367
deluge + vpn + private (good private not iptorrents private) trackers is all you need
Don't use peerblock unless you want to go insane from paranoia
>>
>>54816383
Will a seedbox do the job of a VPN? When it comes to torrenting at least?
>>
>>54816383
Well peerblock added some pay for blocklists bs so i was looking for alternatives.
>>
>>54816398
Yes and you can also use your box as a vpn on your home network
Only downside is that you would have to ftp all your stuff to your pc which can take a while if you want to keep it but if you're basically paying for a server then put plex on it and then you have a home media server + vpn + seedbox all in one
>>
>>54816360
Eh, just watch s1, if you can get past the tryhard acting you just might enjoy it.
>>
File: 12901988811.png (139 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
12901988811.png
139 KB, 400x400
>>54816406
>Well peerblock added some pay for blocklists
In order for least fun but easiest to use to most fun but for the adventurous:

Just use a VPN if you only use public trackers/have a decent connection.
Seedbox almost all come with a VPN though (limited to whatever IP your seedbox is on) and more bells and whistles.
VPSes are slice of a blank server, it's a bare server with one IP and you can install anything you want on it unless their TOS limits it. More customisability than a seedbox because you get root access. Most should have the specs to run rutorrent + a VPN. (in fact most of the VPN companies would likely buy a shitton of these cheap servers.)
Dedis are a server you don't share with anyone else but they are more expensive.
>>
pornbay memorial day freeleech for 23 hours
>>
>>54816501
Nice. What do you rec?
>>
>>54812268
But you should
>>
Anyone have a suggestion for a tracker with the following traits?
- ratioless
- no inactvitiy bans
- (old) movies, tv shows
- pr0n would be a nice bonus
>>
Why have most trackers such low member Limits? 35k? Why not 100k or at least 50k.
>>
>>54816508
whoops, it's actually 47 hours left
the usual facialabuse and nextdoorwhore
some good fakeagentuk and exploitedcollegegirl vids
I also like czech estrogenolit vids
>>
>>54816508
Tushy, Blacked, blacksonblondes, asianstreetmeat
>>
>>54816577
they're poorfags. can't afford better servers
>>
>>54816577
Don't want governments/MPAA to get mad.
>>
BTN sign up when reeeeeeeeee
>>
>This month we're doing another sealed bid auction. As usual, we're auctioning off 50 invites. Before bidding, you must read the auction rules as well as the invite rules. Send a Staff PM before bidding if anything is unclear.

Looks like recruitment isn't opening yet. BL boys.
>>
>>54816689
If I remember correctly BTN auctions ran concurrent to official recruitment.
>>
>Game.of.Thrones.S06E06.Hybrid.1080p.HDTV.x264-DON
>>
>>54816782
>autism
>>
>>54816791
Enjoy your artifacts.
>>
Thanks for the heads up re pornbay. Just grabbed 60gb and I'm not done yet. Should last me a few days.
>>
>>54816382
>This is /ptg/ not /TV/.
but it's fine for fucking weebs to discuss their weirdo nip shit?
>>
>>54813216
>tfw was a regular on the rizon channel and left it just before the bans happeneded
never traded etc. but 312c can go fuck himself anyway
>>
>>54815586

no, 500mbit connectionfag
>>
File: 1451023461097.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1451023461097.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>
File: 1451070273981.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1451070273981.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.