[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just choose the best and most cost-effective product
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_20516-61191901980773135.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20516-61191901980773135.png
20 KB, 560x407
Why not just choose the best and most cost-effective product for your needs and disregard brand loyalty altogether?
>>
and dont forget the freedom
>>
>>54805837
because iphone is best phone
>>
>>54805837
because my taste > your taste
and everyone must know it
>>
>>54805837
because intel and nvidia are complete jews, while AMD is only about a quarter jew
>>
The US government has a bidding process for contractors where they state their needs, and the one that can produce it for the least amount of money gets the contract. Ideally, the government shouldn't have brand loyalty. Shouldn't we treat the products we buy the same way?
>>
If people treated food the way they treat technology, they would be eating at the same Chinese restaurant for the rest of their life.
>>
>>54805965
>yfw libertarians were wrong when they thought the people would be better at buying stuff than the gov't
>>
>>54806026
I actually own one of the webbed pistol belts made by Mississippi Industries for the Blind. It's interesting to see them at work.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TAPpPm-qrt0
>>
>>54805927
AMD is a quarter Jew for CPU practices and a quarter Jew for GPU practices for a total of half Jew. Your sensors pick it up as a quarter Jew because Intel + Nvidia = 2 Jew even though most people use it as a baseline for Jew.
>>
>>54806026
>>54806210
The govt. simply chose them because they could make the best product for the least amount of money.
>>
Because poorfags have gotta justify their purchases.

I make enough in a day to buy a 1080, but I don't shit post in graphics card threads about me having 2 290x's.
>>
>>54806228

That triggers the libertarian.
>>
>>54806244
Absolutely true, poorfags are the best goyims. People think just because they spent too much on their PC that they are better than people who are more conservative
>>
>>54805837
But OP, they worked so hard to gain your loyalty.
>>
>>54805837
Wait. People don't do this?
>>
>>54805965
I've been told they often pick the second lowest.

>>54806026
I'm not a Libertarian because every one I've met thoroughly demonstrates an inability to consume rationally.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.