[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some guidance on how to go about making something. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1-13-Skeletor.png (1 MB, 1301x976) Image search: [Google]
1-13-Skeletor.png
1 MB, 1301x976
Need some guidance on how to go about making something.

I'm playing a shitty mobile game and inside the game there is something called a mental skill

to activate the mental skill you are required to equip 4 out of a list of like 6 skills. Some of the skills overlap between mental skills allowing you to gain more than one mental.
You are limited to a total of 7 skill slots.

I want to make something that will list all of the possible combined mental skills and the 7 skills required to be equipped.

What's the best way to go about making something for like this?
>>
i need sauce on that artist now
>>
>>54804720

> required to equip 4 skills
> list of 6 skills
> 7 skill slots

I don't really understand, why not just equip all 6?
>>
>>54806761
Because you don't need all 6 to activate it.

You only need 4. The extras are so you can combo them. You're also constricted to 2 attack skills and 2 internal skills.
>>
>>54808277

And then 3 misc. Slots which can be either attack skills or internals but they don't actually give you any benefits besides activating the mental skill
>>
give up
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.