[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the technology world that you want to live in? FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Is this the technology world that you want to live in?

FUCK
>>
if you dont like it dont buy it, its called supply and demand
>>
>>54803146
Buttplugs
>>
These literally look like buttplugs
>>
File: nib.jpg (213 KB, 1024x668) Image search: [Google]
nib.jpg
213 KB, 1024x668
pencil owner here

these tips are pretty durable, similar to the older Wacom pen nibs, like those included with the Intuos3 tablets. Unless you're using them for hours and hours each day each one should last months if not years. Packs likes these are mainly for people who spend the majority of their day taking notes or drawing.

They're pretty tiny. Here's a photo of the spare my pencil came with alongside a thumb drive for comparison. Unlike Wacom nibs which are held in by friction/pressure, apple pencil nibs screw onto the end of the pencil.
>>
>>54804152
Just get a pencil box to protect your pencils. $19 for 4 of these things is way overpriced.
>>
File: nice.jpg (43 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
43 KB, 500x495
>>54804152
I'll give you a tip that's pretty durable
>>
>>54804002
iCuck pls go
>>
>>54804195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
>>
>>54804224
>Maddox
WEW
>>
>>54804183
Most of the wear comes from actual usage: friction between the screen and the nib wears the nib down. This has always been true of digital styli.

But I do agree it's overpriced, and with it being such a functionally inert part I'm positive we'll soon see cheap knockoffs and maybe even different nib styles (like Wacom brush nibs). Watch ebay for $5 packs of 50 nibs in the coming months.

That said if it's something you only purchase once every 1-2 years it's really not that bad.
>>
>>54804224
What a retarded video.
1. That's not what the term means. A cuckold is the husband of a cheating wife. He's talking about a cuckoldry fetish. Not all cuckolds have that fetish.
2. Insulting someone's sexuality is common. Lots of sexual terms are catch-all insults. Has Maddox never heard someone called a faggot, a virgin, or a slut?

"Cuck" is a shitty meme, but that video is even shittier.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.