[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REASONS TO MOVE TO OSX?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1452391356598-2.jpg (295 KB, 826x1912) Image search: [Google]
1452391356598-2.jpg
295 KB, 826x1912
I've heard that piracy on OSX is really simple
>>
blblblbl
>>
>>54802973
Less than moving to Linux or BSD
>>
>>54802973
>REASONS TO MOVE TO OSX?
are you craving black cock?
>>
>>54802973
>post picture of girl
>guranteed replies
>>
>>54802973
Who's the semen demon?
>>
>>54802973
reasons to use
>OSX: too stupid for windows/linux
>windows: Normie
>linux: Neckbeard trying to feel special
>>
>>54802973
>REASONS TO MOVE TO OSX?
When you have an insatiable craving for BBC.
>>
>>54802973
For every application available for Windows, there's either an OSX port or an equivalent that's actually useful and well-made in its own right. The same cannot be said for desktop Linux.

The system is also generally high quality: Consistent, functional, well-tested, and fast (enough). And yes, it does look pretty, if you care about that.

>I've heard that piracy on OSX is really simple
Not really. You'll have to get used to actually paying for things; you can torrent the "big" programs (Office, Adobe suite) easily enough, but part of the appeal of OSX is the huge amount of excellent small third-party programs. These are usually commercial and often can't be pirated.
>>
Some of those programs can be pirated easy as just download them and block hosts. Or patch them. It's not really easier than Windows, it's about the same. It's all down to availability.
>>
File: c39.jpg (754 KB, 2172x918) Image search: [Google]
c39.jpg
754 KB, 2172x918
>>54802973
Holy fuck those tits amd those hips I am going to die
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.