[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think I should start getting into pc gaming, after having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464181976970.png (481 KB, 1252x734) Image search: [Google]
1464181976970.png
481 KB, 1252x734
So I think I should start getting into pc gaming, after having loved console gaming for long i feel i should step up, but whats a good and standard price i should spend on a pc? Like theres so many options and prices I dont know where to start, is it worth it paying more then $1500 for slight graphics improvement and whats the graphics card i should start with. (21/m on a budget)
>>
What games do you play/plan on playing
>>
I want to get into CIV but prodominently A list Titles
>>
>>54803017
A thousand will probably satisfy you. You won't max everything, but you're coming from a console, so it'll already be a step up.
>>
You need 2x gtx 1080 ski linked, i7 @ 3.7 GHz, 16gb ram, 250gb m.2 ssd in order to properly game
>>
>>54802895
Check the recommended requirements of the more demmanding game you want, and read a lot, if you know what to buy you can have a better than console experience for less than 1000 bucks, depending, of course, on which country you are.
>>
>>54802895
if you have no idea how to put it together just get a prebuilt from somewhere that has a good price with the parts you want. You could even get a pre-built with everything but the video card and buy that yourself later if you wanted to.

And get a decent monitor, 24" with freesync or gsync is a great thing to have for gaming.
>>
>>54802895
You don't need to spend such an absurd amount of money on a gaming PC. You can build 1080p machines for far less.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>54803811
how much is far less? (Aus)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.