[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit normies say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1464481087414.png (2 MB, 1080x1346) Image search: [Google]
1464481087414.png
2 MB, 1080x1346
So anon the 1080 only displays 1080p?
>>
>normies
they're called normalfags around here, normalfag
>>
>implying a normie knows what 1080p is
Maybe HD, that's about it
>>
Left my facebook open.

>got hacked
>>
>>54798900

this. normalfags don't even know what 4k is, much less 1440p.

but they do know that they have a 60 inch tv.
>>
>>54798863
The one on the left needs to put on some weight.
>>
>>54798945
I'd still fuck her over the Trump supporter
>>
>>54798945

don't rush it, she'll look good when she's 27.
>>
File: photo.jpg (25 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
25 KB, 437x437
>>54798968
agreed my fellow good gentlesir
>>
>>54798984
>caring about how a woman will look when she'll be >25
I'm not into MILFs
And I'm 32
>>54798968
Prolly both are averagely brainwashed proudly-merkin MAGA drones
>>54798924
They know that 4k is something cool to pair with their curved screen
and they'll watch entire movies in 16:9 even if they were filmed in 4:3 without even realizing that the ratio is completely fucked up
>>
>>54798863

>build friend new computer
>notice him playing games in really low resolution and wrong aspect ratios for no reason
>he gets angry when i say he should change it to 1080p,
>tries to justify it to me so he doesn't seem stupid.

normies are like children in my eyes.
>>
>>54799035
>notice him playing games
>suggesting him how to play games
>1080p in games
jokes on you, you were both children
>>
>>54799020

normalfag detected.
>>
>>54799035
maybe he just prefers to play in low resolution because that's what he is used to, when youre used to 4:3 going to 16:9 would be a nightmare on your muscle memory
>>
>>54799054
i dont play games though
>>
>>54799056
>he doesn't like Trump
>let's call him normalfag
Reddit is that way.
>>>/r/The_Donald/
>>
>>54799066

sometimes i wonder why you fags deprive yourself of basic computer fun.

>>54799083

fuck reddit.

as much as i enjoy /g/, it's a damn shame how liberal the fags here are.
>>
>>54799100
Not him, but as you get older you lose interest in games, atleast that was the case for me
>>
>>54799159

i know. i mean i still enjoy them, i'd just rather shitpost here instead.

it's weird like that.
>>
>>54799159
Seconded. I prefer to "play" with my computer in the sense of learning new skills, may it be a C dialect or web development or how to deploy containers
Even if I have no reason to use puppet, chef or docker
I've over 120 GB pdfs about programming and I enjoy taking a new coursera every ~3 months
That's my distraction
>>54799187
>i'd just rather shitpost
That's a helluva drug too
Sometimes, while lurking, someone posts obvious inanities that trigger me enough to research a subject I wouldn't have ever looked at otherwise
But I've noticed I enjoy more obscure chans with less meme content 2bh
>>
>>54799252

i hear ya.

i actually look forward to summer now, newfriends and new memes. makes me feel like i'm not as old as i am.

sure it's nice to sit at home with a day off work to enjoy my fancy gayman pc, air condition, internet, games if i wanted, but reading shit on 4chan is actually more interesting and less like work.

probably won't even use these gpu's to the max until i buy the new doom and the new deus ex.
>>
>>54798863
But there's one thing normies know that you don't, how pussy feels like.
>>
>>54799331

it feels good but more often than not it stinks and sometimes it bleeds which is a major turn off.

modern drugs have fixed the bleeding part, women no longer have to have a period.

too bad the hormones make them even crazier than they already are, but the trade off is less depressed crazy bitches due to not being on the rag a whole fucking week.

as long as you throw her in the shower first, pussy is good.
>>
>>54799370
>
>it feels good but more often than not it stinks and sometimes it bleeds which is a major turn off.
>women are yucky

>modern drugs have fixed the bleeding part, women no longer have to have a period.
That's not true. They still have to have a period, it's just regular.

>too bad the hormones make them even crazier than they already are, but the trade off is less depressed crazy bitches due to not being on the rag a whole fucking week.
>I'm a virgi

>as long as you throw her in the shower first, pussy is good.
>I've never been with a woman but if I ever do I'll ask her to take a shower first
>>
>>54799399
>That's not true. They still have to have a period, it's just regular.

shows what you know. many women with modern hormone treatments have no periods at all.

>fuck NPR

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/23/478562615/do-women-need-periods

good way to prove your virginity, homo.
>>
>>54798863
>normies
Get a load of this norman.
>>
>▲
>▲▲
>cool sign, what is that from?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.