[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>subscribed to the A4 mini-ITX case mailing list months ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: dan.png (362 KB, 1206x712) Image search: [Google]
dan.png
362 KB, 1206x712
>subscribed to the A4 mini-ITX case mailing list months ago
>got a new email today
>it's a fucking kickstarter
>>
PC building noob question: does this case provide enough space for a Hackintosh build?
>>
>>54795876
Isn't the difference between Hackintosh and non just the software?
>>
>>54795876
fucker you can make a perfect hackintosh out of a NUC
size doesn't matter at all
>PC building noob
you don't wanna fuck with hackintosh, I promise.

>>54796114
Hackintosh only really works in systems where the hardware is similar or generic enough to match hardware that OS X runs well on officially. Like if you got a T420 with an i5 and the HD3000 and generic pretty much everything, OS X will work more or less fine out of the box.
>>
>>54795172
Is the company established? Established companies have much better rates of fulfillment for kickstarters than startups. If you want the case and the price is reasonable then go for it.
>>
>>54795172
It's not like a normal Kickstarter, where you donate some money and hope they finish the product and deliver. In this case, the product is already done, and Kickstarter is just being used because it's a useful way to collect the required number of orders to hit the minimum order quantity.

>>54795876
It's just a small PC case that uses pretty much exactly the same desktop parts as any other case (albeit in smaller form factors).
>>
>>54796335
>>No GPU
It clearly has a GPU, if you look at the design rather than just this image.
Riser cables are a thing.
>>
File: 2bpsp0.jpg (210 KB, 1250x834) Image search: [Google]
2bpsp0.jpg
210 KB, 1250x834
>>54796335
GPU is on the other side.
>>
>>54795172
>he didn't read the HF thread
>>
>>54795172
If I recall correctly, this shit will be bad for people who want to game.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.