[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello my freinds! I am relatively technology illiterate and in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 220x229
Hello my freinds! I am relatively technology illiterate and in the market parts I was just wondering after looking around if the AMD FX 6300 processor was any good you can respond or not does not matter to me have a good day my freinds!
>>
Nah, go Intel or wait for Zen.
>>
>>54786648
if budget, then yes.

if not budget than go for something like intels 5600k or wait for zen
>>
>wait for (overhyped garbage with entirely falsified LEAKED™ specs)
Shitty meme that never ends.
>>
>>54786648
Depends on your budget. ThiS cPU is good for low cost build, otherwise go Intel or wait, because Zen might bring some competition to the market.
>>
>>54786692
Yes I am on mild budget thank you my freind
>>
>>54786738
Building computer in 400-500$ range nothing to advanced unfortunately
>>
>>54786759
Its a good choice in that case. But do not expect miracles since it is CPU from 2012.
>>
>>54786786
Do not need miracles just something that will work i personally don't udnerstand why people need so much perfection thanks for the input
>>
>>54786648
It will be sufficient for gaming right now, but there's no clear upgrade path. The AM3+ socket is probably at the end of its lifetime.
>>
>>54786811
You are right but I can always change when I have less of a budget hopefully it will do fine, I do mostly websight stuff and design oriented things but do the occasional video game so its nice to have something worth using :)
>>
>>54786759
860k has better single core performance, and the MoBos are cheaper. Both are dead chipsets. Spend as little as you can now on budget parts so when you can afford to upgrade it doesn't suck.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v9GPxY
That's the cheapest decent machine I could put together.
You might wanna buy 2x4gb ram for dual channel. It'll be faster.
Also, AMD likely has better GPU offerings in that price point, but the GTX 950 seems like a good entry/mid range card.
I'm running an FX-6300 and an R9-290. Bottleneck 4 days. Waiting on Zen before I upgrade my CPU, but I wish I'd have grabbed an 860k for the better single core performance.
>>
>>54786831
If you look up 860k vs FX-6300 it usually outperforms the FX.
>>
>>54786831
Wow that is very helpful, glad to see it :)
>>
>>>>54786844 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/p6Jp9W

Heres a build firmly shoved up the ass of 2012 for you, have fun with it if you decide to build it.
>>
>>54786952
2012 was a fun year looks decent
>>
On a budget i would go with i3-6100
It's very capable and you can upgrade later if you have the money without changing the motherboard.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.