[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried to use libre software for the past months but I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1367942775513.jpg (250 KB, 850x563) Image search: [Google]
1367942775513.jpg
250 KB, 850x563
I tried to use libre software for the past months but I just can't get into fucking shitty gimp

So, what is the best ransomware-unfriendly way to pirate photoshop?
>>
If you need photoshop your company will pay for it...
>>
Get cs2 unless you need all the fancy bullshit in CC or cs6
>>
cs5 is literally enter a serial and edit your hosts file. You can gather the installer from adobe's servers, you just need to create an account to download it and google how it's done.
>>
What is wrong with Gimp? Works fine for me.
>>
>>54784196
>google
>first result
>Downloading and using any leaked builds or any hacked/cracked version of any software is not only illegal and a crime punishable by law, but also pose great security risks and should be avoided.
>>
>>54784390
Nigga what are you on about

Like I said fucking grab the installer from the official servers

You use a fake serial that works for that and you block the activation servers, no cracks, no ransom anything

Or is this your first time pirating something
>>
>>54784169
cs2 is bretty buggy on w10
>>
>>54784390
Oh, baby's first pirated software.
>>
>>54784449
It is, makes me want to roll back to 7
>>
>>54784196
Yeah but that might still give me a virus
>>
Looks like you can just install the CS6 trial and replace 2 DLL to "activate" it

I wonder if some dll can harm stuff using official installers
>>
>>54784630
Oh ok so running Adobe software might give you a virus

That how free software people think huh
>>
>>54784650
A botnet at least
>>
Ching-Liu torrent release on TPB or KAT
>>
>I totally need 1000€ software to crop memes
>>
>>54784449
Runs just fine in wine c:
>>
>>54785188
>using 10 years old software in a shitty emulator
>>
>TPB top photoshop
>2 days old
>3000 seeds
>0 comments
The botnet is real
>>
>>54785188
how? I can get past the splash screen.
>>
Do I have to spoonfeed it to you OP

http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

https://github.com/jimminababan/installation/blob/master/Adobe%20CS%205%20Master%20Collection%20Serial%20Number

Fucking lord
>>
>>54785366
>cs5
>>
>>54785393
That is the most up to date version he could find that does not require to be cracked or tampered with. Literally what he wants. Hell I highly doubt he needs any of the features on later versions.
>>
https://youtu.be/yTIJ6Dapfrk
>>
>>54785253
I fell for a fucking walware infested version of FL Studio, file size was 300MB and me being a dumbass downloaded and launched it. Installed so much malware.
>>
>>54785393
>Not using PS7
Plebs ....
>>
>>54785299
Run it in 2000 / XP with staging

Atleast that's what I'm doing, don't know if you need it. Crashes on 7/8/10 though.

On gentoo with latest staging version

>>54785210
"Wine-Is-Not-An-Emulator"

Moron. It's an interface for the linux kernel to interact with Windows native dll's
>>
>download official installer from adobe.com
>google "adobe activation servers"
>add hosts entries
>google "photoshop <version> serial key"
>install with official installer using the key without any third-party "cracks", "patches" and "dll files"
>turn off automatic updates from photoshop settings and block internet access with windows firewall

The installation process is a fucking joke-level.
>>
Just use paint.net unless you need advanced features (Protip: you don't)
>>
File: Muh_Photoshop.png (541 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Muh_Photoshop.png
541 KB, 1366x768
>>54785210
>10 years old
CS6 is not 10 y/o idiot
>>
>>54785881
>ps shopped into loonix
>>
>>54785881
>using a 2013 fake ss
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.