[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that chromebooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that chromebooks are the best cheap laptops?
>>
Sure if you like shitty performance and saving everything in Google's ecosystem.
>>
>>54781308
>chromebooks
Worst choice you can make.
If you want a cheap laptop get a pentium quad core with 4GB of ram at 200$
>>
There are thousands of semi-decent laptops around $200. Chromebooks are for checking social media, not much else. So you may as well just stick with your Smartphone. Be smart, shop wise
>>
>>54781308
I unboxed my new Chromebook tonight.
Toshiba Chromebook 2 (2015 edition and slower variant thereof)
First thing I searched on it was how to install Arch Linux.
Followed by coming here to shitpost.

:D

P.S. Why can't I select all these storefronts?
>>
>>54781308

yes
>>
>>54781308
>Now that the dust has settled
Stop shitposting
>>
Theres an IT fair around me and im picking up a laptop for uni work. Problem is i have no idea how to buy one. Are there brands or specs i should look for or avoid?
>>
>>54781308
>Now that the dust has settled
Go the fuck back to >>>/v/ kid, we all know where you came from.
>>
File: x553s.png (196 KB, 449x609) Image search: [Google]
x553s.png
196 KB, 449x609
i paid $150 and my computer is still without a doubt better than your no touchscreen tablet.
you dont even have a fucking numpad.
>>
>>54783210

Here's my shitpost:
>>54783357
>>
>>54783425
>you dont even have a fucking numpad

Good for him. Then he doesn't have to bend his wrists to type.
>>
>>54781327

As opposed to an MBA, which has shitty performance and saves everything in Apple's ecosystem. And costs five times as much as a Chromebook.
>>
>>54783328
> avoid HP's like the palgue
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.