[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys now fuck off with the Opera/Vivaldi shilling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (3 MB, 3738x4205) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3 MB, 3738x4205
Can you guys now fuck off with the Opera/Vivaldi shilling?
>>
No.
>>
File: 1444993113594.png (279 KB, 1529x911) Image search: [Google]
1444993113594.png
279 KB, 1529x911
>>54780627
>>54780627
>>
>>54780731
I really like the customizability of Vivaldi, but I won't use it since it is not free.
>>
>>54780627
i rather use Opera or Vivaldi before i would touch anything from fucking Chrome UI clone Mozilla.

Vivaldi offers me at least features without installing a fucking CTR
>>
>>54780627
And who in their right mind uses fucking Windows 10.

An OS for fags, same like Firefox is a browser for fags.

The moment Mozilla abandoned their origin user base they have started to become cancer.
>>
>>54780627
you;d think the os default browser should operate best in its own os/browser test

kek
>>
>>54780731
That is absolutely fucking disgusting, and even more so once you realise it's all written in fucking Javascript and lags like shit.
>>
>>54785261
No problem with my SSD. It works fast like hell. And it offers me features Mozilla and Opera killed to fucking support fucking morons and SJW feature haters.
>>
>>54785180
far more ppl than OSX and all desktop Linux distros combined.
>>
>>54780627
You do know not everyone cares about speed and useless benchmarks. I want full ricing features and more in my browser. Mouse gestures, built inside tab management and built inside side tab support.

Firefox does not support this out of the box or has killed the options inside the browser. If i have to pick benchmark and speed vs. usability features, customization and general ricing, i pick the latter ones.
>>
>>54785343
Sure, i hope you enjoy Microsoft Windows 10 spyware which takes away all privacy from you.

The only good Windows has been XP and partially Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.

But no one with a sane mind would get anything after Windows 7. You can't even control if you do not want to update. At least not fully.

Who is using Windows 10 is no advanced user, but only a lame gamer, design fag and simple fag.
>>
>>54785384
muh privacy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.