[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What languages do nu males write in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nu male.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
nu male.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
What languages do nu males write in?
>>
English
>>
What lenguages do GNU/males write in?
>>
NodeJS, Kotlin
>>
Lisp and Haskell
>>
>>54777716
Ruby, Javascript, C
>>
>>54777855
DELTE THIS

I don't even have a beard
and I hate women
Pls just delete it
>>
>>54777716
Python.
>>
>>54777716

rust
>>
>>54777716
Javascript, mainly node
Coffeescript
LESS
GO
Rust
Ruby
And other shitty flavour of the month web dev languages
>>
>>54777716
Java and php
>>
HTML
>>
Am I the only /g/uy here that has a dad that would have beat my ass of I'd turned out like that?
>>
>>54777716
>beard
check
>20-30
check
>premature balding
check

This is literally the vast majority of /g/ I bet, the other traits are relevant to that pic but the first 3 are way too general to bother including.
>>
Dart, Go.
>>
File: eggplantfixed.jpg (206 KB, 843x1243) Image search: [Google]
eggplantfixed.jpg
206 KB, 843x1243
>>54778976
No, that's pajeets.
>>
>>54779158
Nah senpai, i remember getting pushed around in school for the first time as a kid and complaining to my dad, he was like 'son, you go to school tomorrow and you beat that little twerp into the ground d'you understand? or else you don't bother coming home!', and my mom was all like 'what are you looking at me for, we didn't raise no fag'.

I turned out better than most of these liberal beta cucks.
>>
>>54779829
I want to buy you, your dad, and your future sons a beer
>>
>>54777777
>>
>>54777716
they "write" you're mum's anu's
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.