[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to program USB drive to do something? I tri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 194x260
Is it possible to program USB drive to do something?

I tried to do some research but failed.

Only thing I found is this shit:
https://github.com/hak5darren/USB-Rubber-Ducky
>>
No, because flash drive auto-run is disabled by default
>>
>>54767251
A generic usb drive?
No.
A USB drive that has a micro controler attached to it you can.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>54767251
Ducky rubber is stupidly overpriced.
Just use a microcontroller
>>
>>54767293
Can you name few of them and what is their price
>>
>>54767326
Look for arduino with hid support, chineses ones can do the job. Teensy is pretty good too
>>
>>54767326
Do you know Mips?
http://www.crossware.com/Usbkeys
>>
>>54767326
You're going to have to make them yourself.
Grab an arduino and then learn to how assemble components on the breadboard then learn how to assemble them on PCB then and only then you can try whatever you're trying to acomplish with your "USB Programing"
>>
>>54767251
Yes, but you're probably too retarded for that
>>
>>54767251
There is a VUSB soft lib for usb for atmega8, if you are prograpist, you could just choose in code to make it a hid mouse or keyboard or other device and thats it. Just attache smd atmega to usb, it can run easy on 12-16mhz on 3.3V or 5V, minimum count of parts. No need to make level translator if it run from stabilizator 3,3V. You may take arduino with atmega 8 or propably also 88 and maybe 328. But then it wouldn't fit into small dongle board. Of course you would need to pogram it with usbasp.
>>
OP IS TRYING TO HACK ATMS AND REGISTERS

REPORT THIS SHIT
>>
>>54767365
>Yes, but you're probably too retarded for that
Look at big brain brad!

Like your peewee gonna be bigger from making someone feel stupid.
>>
>>54767251
Well you can reprogram the controllers on some sticks. Look up badusb.
>>
>>54767598
>triggered

furreal though, you came here asking after getting a single link. how can we expect you to figure youre way through the task you want to take on?
>>
>>54767672
Im not op man
>>
>>54767736
two birds with one stone. in case op comes up in here with a pink thumb up his wee bum
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.