[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why java is so good programming language in 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461358631137.jpg (101 KB, 864x717) Image search: [Google]
1461358631137.jpg
101 KB, 864x717
Why java is so good programming language in 2016?
>>
Because you shit on the street.
>>
>>54766374
I don't fucking get this meme. It's not just Indians that use Java, it's fucking everywhere. The only reason you're salty about Java is cause some Rajesh Kumar markets himself as being proficient in Java.
>>
>>54766362
Its entry level language that is actually useful and you can make something with it that does not server just for bragging purposes.

>>54766408
Get used to it. Memes are part of /g/
>>
>>54766374
>i don't know how to code in java so i diss it hoping nobody will notice

keep "programming" those javascript websites pajeet
>>
>>54766362
because you can use both ahead of time compiling or just in time compiling depending on your requiements
>>
>>54766408

It's everywhere because pretty much every single company will hire only Indians to program for them and Indians only know java.

Then there are the ultra secure services which Indians aren't hired for. Notice how literally none of them use Java?

Do you understand now? Java means Indians are responsible for it, if it isn't Java, then it's done by someone else.

Java is not challenging and you can do quite a lot of functionality until shit really needs to be bombproof. That's where you start to require more low level languages like C/C++ and/or Assembly. And when you need something very properly done, you must hire someone who actually knows his shit. That outlines almost all Indians. And when you have a sufficient expertise level, you most likely know some better language than just Java.
>>
File: 1461287045230.gif (1 MB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
1461287045230.gif
1 MB, 320x224
Because you can earn mad dosh for maintaining ancient java shit some companies absolutely INSIST on using till the end of time.
>>
>>54766648
>shit needs to be bombproof
>lol do it in C
>the language that doesn't check for bounds, doesn't give a shit what you do with memory, and will happily fuck with sensitive information if you go outside of a buffer
I agree, C is more powerful, but no one should be using C unless they need to and are good at using it.

I'll let you in on a secret about Indians- they'll fucking do any language that's popular at the moment, not cause it's easy, but cause it'll land them a job. They don't give a shit about difficulty, if C became popular again, you bet your ass that you'll begin to see Indian resumes with C as the first language listed.
>>
>>54766648
clueless as fuck basement dweller with 1 year of experience writing hello world in C
>>
>>54766648
I guess that's why the banking industry runs on Java. They don't need 'bombproofing' at all,amirite?
>>
>>54766362
I don't know, I get the feeling C++ & C# are more popular.
>>
>>54766648
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.