[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phone hacking software
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (155 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155 KB, 750x1334
Does anyone know of any legit software that can be easily used to hack someone else's phone? Preferably be done without having to install anything on their phone.
>>
Gentoo can do that. You just have to know how to write QT scripts in the ssh compiler (included).
>>
>>54763369
The answer is no. Real one click hacking tools cost a lot of money and are extremely difficult to get. The closest you'll get is Kali Linux. The tools are difficult to use and you won't find what you're looking for. Go be a skiddie somewhere else, faggot cunt.
>>
>>54763743
>The tools are difficult to use
No the fuck they aren't, you stupid piece of shit.
>hurrr i don't know how to read manpages so it's hard
>>
>>54763765
b8
>>
>>54763743
B8
>>
You all are literally retarded. Go on hackforums or some other dome Hacker forum and get androrat
>>
I know a hack which works if you only install. Starting the app is not needed
>>
cSploit.
It's a root android app that let's you easily do some stuff to fuck with someone connected to a wifi network. It's a network penetration tool so you can do stuff like man in the middle attacks easily. But taking over someone's phone I don't think you can do easily anywhere.
>>
>>54763369
I know a software named DroidJack who work like DarkComet.
And just like him, he is proprietary and expensive.
I have found a cracked version of this software, and i am actually trying my best to configure my own RAT (remote access control).
If you want the link, i should be able to found it again, but be carefull : this is a cracked software, proprietary software. There is at least one backdoor on this shit.
So launch it only on a vm, and trough a vpn if you don't want to get RATed & busted.
Pic related. Pay attention to the filename.
>>
File: 1446083786225.jpg (395 KB, 1263x1060) Image search: [Google]
1446083786225.jpg
395 KB, 1263x1060
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.