[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best country to host a VPN in to avoid NSA et al?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (83 KB, 425x275) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
83 KB, 425x275
What's the best country to host a VPN in to avoid NSA et al?
>>
>>54762313
USA
>>
>>54762346
:^)
>>
>>54762360
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>54762313
Bouvet Island
>>
None, it does not matter
>>
NSA? Anywhere outside of 5 Eyes, 14 Eyes if you believe Snowden. Given recent events, I'd say 14 Eyes as well as South Korea, Japan, and Singapore.
If you actually do something to piss off the US government and the CIA gets involved you're fucking done. Doesn't even matter.
>>
>>54762313
Just go to Mexico senpai

>Zero fucks about piracy
>There was some jew years ago that wanted to put a law agaist piracy but it went to shit quickly
I bet my computer that even the government pirates software and maybe chinese cartoons as well

Or a long answer would be going to a remote island somewhere
>>
>>54762610
>Confusing privacy concerns with piracy concerns

As for OP, nowhere is safe.
>>
>>54763067
True. But there are "better" and "worse" locations, no?
>>
>>54762410
>implying that it isnt so good that google didnt put it in the new keyboard
>>
>>54762527

>this nig nog thinks the CIA is relevant
>>
>>54763397
It's all about routing, any general purpose answer is useless.
>>
>>54763423
People do lots of things on the internet. I guarantee you can attract the attention of the most powerful organization on the planet if you play your cards wrong.
>>
>>54763604
Dude the cia is statistically the worst organization of it's kind. They fucked up so many things it is hard to count them. Terry is right.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.