[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enter the botnet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1456273297050.jpg (186 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1456273297050.jpg
186 KB, 690x460
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/google-project-abacus-trust-api-passwords-a7047651.html
>>
File: RideNeverEnds.jpg (89 KB, 300x321) Image search: [Google]
RideNeverEnds.jpg
89 KB, 300x321
>Monitors the way you typically use your phone
>Instead of asking for a password, the phone might analyse your face, your voice, how you type, how you swipe, how you move and where you are.
>All of these bits of data are fed into the API, which then generates a 'trust score' which indicates how likely it is that it's actually you carrying the phone.
>>
>The testing phase will begin soon, but Google's Dan Kaufman said it should be available to every Android developer by the end of the year if all goes well - meaning the days of having to remember multiple passwords for different accounts and devices might soon be over.
>end of the year
>soon
>>
File: 1437268931658.jpg (206 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1437268931658.jpg
206 KB, 649x638
>>54760214
Please tell me this isn't real. And if it is, would the majority of people really want something like this?
>>
>>54760264
It is real and in development right now
Majority of people are apathetic to security
Plenty of people who have social media don't even bother to privatize it
They probably won't have any grievances about giving google their face and voice and such
>>
File: shutdown.jpg (617 KB, 2040x3160) Image search: [Google]
shutdown.jpg
617 KB, 2040x3160
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.