[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's literally nothing wrong with Corsair products. Their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: meme box.jpg (122 KB, 800x1006) Image search: [Google]
meme box.jpg
122 KB, 800x1006
There's literally nothing wrong with Corsair products. Their PSUs and cases are pretty good, especially.
>>
okay, cool
>>
File: F.jpg (55 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
55 KB, 400x300
>>54759553
>Corsair psu
>>
>>54759659
>provide proper ventilation and cooling for your case
>have no problems
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>54759553
They're kind of boring at this point. Not much better than buying a prebuilt. You get little e-peen with a corsair build.
>>
File: 300R-01.jpg (91 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
300R-01.jpg
91 KB, 800x700
>>54759553
I like their cases too, utilitarian and not try-hard simplistic.

I wouldn't use a Corsair case (or really any upright ATX case) for my next build though. I hate how the 2.5" drive bays point towards the side since it means I have to bend the SATA connectors awkwardly even if they are right-angle ones (still going to be overlapping over each other), not to mention I am paranoid about the GPU bending so I want the motherboard to be flat next time.

wish I could find a case that has the utilitarian look but without these issues.
>>
I went phanteks, they're pretty good too
>>
>>54760023
Had any experience with the Enthoo Evolv? I want to set one up with a water cooled build but I'm skeptical about the airflow in it.
>>
>>54759659
Corsair PSUs are some of the greatest power supplies in the market. They're expensive as heck though. Cases and ram aren't bad either, but their cases are a bit overpriced.
>>
>>54760246
No they fucking aren't. I'm using a spec03, cheapest case that looked good and met my requirements.
>>
>>54759553
Corsair is literally the Apple of PC Components. Overpriced products but extremely high quality.
>>
>>54760527
As I said, they're expensive. They make damn good stuff though.
>>
>>54761021
Expensive how? They're the best at good quality budget builds in aus. At least their cases are.
>>
>>54759553
They don't make anything windowless stock nowadays.
>>
Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Retardo McObvious.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.