[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO I see that everyone and their mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

I see that everyone and their mother has this CPU cooler
is it really that good for the cheap price?
why is it so popular?
>>
The fan it comes with sucks balls. I replaced mine with a different one.
>>
It used to be $19.99 every day all day. back then it was a fine deal, at $25-30 there are other options however.

And honestly you're better off getting something a bit higher end if you have an unlocked CPU.
>>
>>54752040
Shit cooler, only idiots use it.
Either go Cryorig H7 or R1
>>
File: temps.png (2 MB, 960x1670) Image search: [Google]
temps.png
2 MB, 960x1670
>>54752187
>unlocked CPU
i7 4790 locked
best decision of my life

>>54752229
>only idiots use it
you mean the vast majority?
that many people can't be wrong you know
>>
>>54752264

You know everyone used to think the world was flat?. I'm just making a point. I have the 212 and love it. It just works, even on my fx-8350.
>>
>>54752264
Haha yeah, you're right. So why don't you own a iphone and macbook and everything from apple? You know the vast majority uses it and they can't be wrong you know.
>>
File: flat earth huh.png (177 KB, 739x661) Image search: [Google]
flat earth huh.png
177 KB, 739x661
>>54752290
>You know everyone used to think the world was flat?
>>
File: Capture.png (47 KB, 557x512) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
47 KB, 557x512
>>54752306
>iphone and macbook
>vast majority uses it
source: https://www.netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=8&qptimeframe=Y&qpcustomd=1
>>
>>54752264
>you mean the vast majority?
Citation needed?
I think you'll find the VAST majority use the intel stock cooler.
>>
>>54752428

You're only blithering about "CITATION NEEDED" as a catch-all to the fact you're wrong.

Anyone who isn't completely retarded knows the Evo 212 is literally the first Heatsink that comes to mind when you think of Aftermarket Coolers.
>>
>>54752462
As someone recommending the 212 evo to at least 30-40 people between 2011 and 2013, sure it's a fine cooler if you're on a budget, but I barely consider it better than the stock cooler. Anyone serious about aftermarket coolers knows it's a piece of crap.
>>
>>54752342

Alright, fair enough.

Do you know most people believe there is some supernatural entity that created all of us and is watching over us ready to zap up the worthy and take them to heaven or some shit along those lines?
>>
>>54752428
Aftermarket coolers are a complete waste of money without an unlocked CPU. Stock cooling is great for locked chips. Unless you want a dead-silent PC of course.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.