[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: kill_me.jpg (42 KB, 450x302) Image search: [Google]
kill_me.jpg
42 KB, 450x302
Alright /g/ after just getting turned down one to many times for a job to tide me over until my next year of college I now turn to you.
How can I start making about €60 a week using what cs skills I've acquired in the first two years of my degree i.e.
>OOP programming (java, c)
>SQL
>Theory on Operating Systems, Databases, Data Structures
pls help
>>
www.Upwork.com
>>
>>54750759
The fact that you imply c is an object oriented language makes me think you don't really know what you're talking about
>>
stackoverflow jobs is ok for remote work. there's shit like elance, too, which can work, but your first gigs until you build rep might be underpaid because of undercutting indians. it is still work however and will meet your 60 euro a week criteria.

if you just need cash sell yourself to medical trials for money. if you're in a proper city an industry no doubt exists. just be wary of what studies you choose to do - shit like opiate studies or allergy studies will have no insane side effects, be wary of any that say "phase 1" as it's never been tested on humans or maybe shit like aids drugs. just research beforehand. the worst trial i did was testing 1970s anti-psychotic medication, in that my blood pressure dropped like hell and i felt zombified - every other study was without incident, however. i've made tens of thousands of dollars doing so when i was a vagrant. best of luck
>>
>>54750801

not him but check out the text "object oriented programming in ANSI C." it is not traditionally object oriented but you can bludgen it to behave similarly.
>>
polymorphism has been a thing in C for years before c++ anyways. it is a design pattern.
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (76 KB, 1417x781) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
76 KB, 1417x781
>>54750791
>Upwork
elance use to be great, but they got bought out by upwork.

Upwork has awful search algorithms designed to only promote people who pay and companies who regularly use the site. They have been known to just delete accounts of smaller freelancers without paying funds owed for completed gigs. (This happened to me, and quite a few other people if you read reviews)
>>
>>54750948
i'll steer clear in that case, thanks for the heads up
>>
File: 001[1].png (129 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
001[1].png
129 KB, 1366x768
>>54750791
>upwork
>>
if you just need to make 60 euro a week, literally take any shit tier part time job at all. who cares. drop your pride. your school should have some sort of co-op program, where you'll have access to internships. if you can't get a job in the industry at the moment, then take this time to build a portfolio of work. it's easier to get a job when you're already employed too
>>
c is object oriented programming language?!
u must be kidding me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.