[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are iPhones so disliked here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 39
File: image.png (2 MB, 1940x1090) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1940x1090
Is it really that bad of a phone?
>>
File: threadshot_1461008853048.png (152 KB, 1080x958) Image search: [Google]
threadshot_1461008853048.png
152 KB, 1080x958
>>
>>54750447
/thread
>>
>>54750447
Based vomit Chan.
>>
i want to know more
>>
>>54750447
Almost none of that is true though.

And the advantages of iPhones make it worth using over any disadvantage in the end.

That poorfag never used an iphone in his life (like most apple haters)
>>
>>54750898
>Almost none of that is true though.
All of it is. I used to own an iPhone 6.
>And the advantages of iPhones make it worth using over any disadvantage in the end.
lolwut?
>That poorfag never used an iphone in his life (like most apple haters)
Actually most iPhone users are poor people who get the 16GB version with contracts.
>>
File: 1463301848258.png (280 KB, 3388x3638) Image search: [Google]
1463301848258.png
280 KB, 3388x3638
>>54750853
They are more expensive albeit missing features that are considered trivial for many cheaper devices which makes them pretty pointless at least for me.
>>
>>54750447
>A tripfag actually being useful instead of shitposting
I'm shocked.
>>
>>54750438
Because they're expensive.
>>
File: 1463111284206.jpg (82 KB, 634x929) Image search: [Google]
1463111284206.jpg
82 KB, 634x929
>>54750898
>he thinks that being able to spend $600-700 makes him rich

Since your only "" point"" is a "nuh-uh" and you've already started to call people poor out of desperation, I assume you are have a Mcjob and had to save money for 6 months to buy a shitphone just to pretend to be rich.
>>
>>54751019
>you are have
I dun goofd
>>
>>54750928
>overpriced
phones with comparable specs cost just as much
>no mSD
there is a 128gb option though
>cant torrent
wrong, just google it
>shit screen
wrong. retina 326ppi is literally perfect
not a single person ever said iphone screen looks bad
>shit camera
>muh megapixal
>shit battery life
6s+ lasts 2 days. How is that shit
>shit mobile OS
compared to what? android
lol
>no native file browser
true. But there is no use for file browser on a pone, specially iOS. I never use the one on my android
>cant use as flash drive
okay? online storage exists
>lagtunes
sorry if apple prioritizes security
>cant share files other than photos/videos over wifi
There are hundreds of way to do that
>no back button
swipe to return is better though
>shit multi tasking
wrong. It has better multi tasking and ram management than any android phone
>less apps
better apps
>encryption
90% of iphones are encrypted, not even 10% of androids are. fuck off

At least with iPhone you get a smoother and faster phone with software updates, consistent and good looking UI and apps.
>>
>>54751054
good post goyim, 1 shekel has been deposited to your account
>>
>>54751019
No Im just saying that because he is actually poor.

And that is the typical apple hater. He could never afford it so he creates all these imaginative arguments of how much worst an iPhone is.

Not saying iphone are perfect, there are many reason not to like it, but they are pretty good phones and if he had used one how wouldn't be saying that.
>>
They last longer, I have a friend with a Samsung that became laggy as fuck
>>
File: 1462502843136.png (357 KB, 554x597) Image search: [Google]
1462502843136.png
357 KB, 554x597
>>54751054
>I can't have it so it is unnecessary
>only point is "lol it isn't bad because I say so"
>defends iTunes being forced down your throat
>>
>>54751054
>being this deluded
You can buy chinkphones for a hundred dollars that come with more features and better battery life.

Only downside is slower performance. Ppi is almost the same too, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 294 and 326 ppi.
>>
>>54750438
They're OK of you're into feature phones..
>>
>>54751149
>>54751054
Also unless holding devices side by side, you wouldn't notice the performance difference.

>>54751154
>feature
Kek
>>
>>54751128
>I can't have it so it is unnecessary
Are you talking about the file system? It is for me. And most people. Why do you use it on your phone? I never used it in my phone

>only point is "lol it isn't bad because I say so"
What are you talking about?

>defends iTunes being forced down your throat
Like I said, in the end the pros outweigh the cons

>You can buy chinkphones for a hundred dollars that come with more features and better battery life.
Which fatures? And why does it matter when iPhones are faster, have a better ux, do everything I need, get updated, and last more than 1 day with battery.
>>
>>54751113
I don't think that they are completely shit but I wouldn't buy them as there are alternatives that are suitable for me. I could go out and buy one of them but I personally cannot see a reason to pay more for an iphone.

By the way could you write what he made up? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>54750438
Women love iPhones, and /g/ basically being /r9k/ with microchips, despise women.
>>
>>54751167
forgot to quote>>54751149
>>
iPhones are fine. The only problem with them is the "Everyone update NOW." method they use. While I've not had issues with my friends' devices, I oversee hundreds of iOS users who update and then several dozen of them are unable to reconnect to the mail server and forums are full of "OH FUCK iOS 9.3.1 breaks Exchange integration". Of course, the only replies on the topic are shitposts like "doesn't happen on my phone lol", "maybe u should get a new iPhone 6S has better camera now and touch press", "it only affects <2% of devices so stop worrying about it".

That doesn't help when that 2% is the goddamn CMO.

Of course, this is an issue with any BYOD organization, and Android isn't immune to these problems either. I'd argue it's worse since I have to deal with the stock Email app, the Gmail app, whatever the fuck SMail app that Samsung uses but only on 4 of their devices from 2014 or some shit, the LG bullshit, and there's no standard interface for any of them. Every time I handle a new Android device, it's always "Ok where the fuck is this option on this stupid god damn manufacturer app"

I'm using Android solely because I can root it and use tethering without having to go through my carrier. But I've become hugely upset with the way Google has been handling the Android platform, and I just got a Nexus 5x. I'm getting some OS X devices in the home network this year, and if the Nexus program and Android hasn't shaped the fuck up by the time I'm up for a new phone, I'll probably be switching platforms.
>>
>>54751054
No they cost less and have better specs at the same time.

The largest capacity iPhone has 128GB but costs like $900+. Even $30 android phones accept 128GB microsd cards. hmmm

You need to jailbreak it to torrent on it which you can't on updated iPhones (ie over 90% of them).

My iPhone 6 looked like shit. I didn't realize this until I got my LG G4 which has a 1440p screen.

My iPhone 6 couldn't even last until the end of the day.

I use my file browser all the time.

Online storage sucks.

iTunes invades your privacy on your computer and deletes music on your computer without your permission.

Multi-tasking was shit on my iPhone 6.

Compared to my android apps, there are far more shitty apps on the apple app store.

The encryption is meaningless, the FBI know what the software/hardware backdoors are on iPhones.
>>
All these Android fanboys are getting off in this thread.
>>
>>54751167
>Lasts more than one day
Any phone would when you don't use it

>have better ux
Android phones have plenty custom launchers to choose from, even the official Google Now launcher if you want a stock experience on any phone, that's superior to the shitty no app drawer iPhone launcher.

Features like ir blasters and ultratough screens.
>>
File: Kyleschwartztransparent.png (151 KB, 290x378) Image search: [Google]
Kyleschwartztransparent.png
151 KB, 290x378
All these iDiots defending their purchases, smells like buyers remorse ITT.
>>
>>54751187

>No they cost less and have better specs at the same time.

Ahahah

>My iPhone 6 looked like shit. I didn't realize this until I got my LG G4 which has a 1440p screen.

Ahahah

>My iPhone 6 couldn't even last until the end of the day.
Ahahah

>I use my file browser all the time.
Why?

>Online storage sucks.

Ahahah

>iTunes invades your privacy on your computer and deletes music on your computer without your permission.
Haha haha

>Multi-tasking was shit on my iPhone 6.
Haha haha sure it was

>Compared to my android apps, there are far more shitty apps on the apple app store.

Ahahah

>The encryption is meaningless, the FBI know what the software/hardware backdoors are on iPhones.
Ahahah lol no
>>
>>54751241
Typical Android fanboy, nice damage control
>>
>>54751242
Ahahah you're an idiot
>>
>>54751187
>No they cost less and have better specs at the same time.
Not really. Iphones have the best SoC and storage of any phone right now. And top tier camera and screens. What else do you need
>The largest capacity iPhone has 128GB but costs like $900+. Even $30 android phones accept 128GB microsd cards. hmmm
Well, apple is a luxury brand. Plus SD storage is slow as fuck
>You need to jailbreak it to torrent on it which you can't on updated iPhones (ie over 90% of them).
not really
>My iPhone 6 looked like shit. I didn't realize this until I got my LG G4 which has a 1440p screen.
>its shit because I said its shit
ok. The rest of the world disagrees
>My iPhone 6 couldn't even last until the end of the day.
My 6s+ does
>I use my file browser all the time.
Why? I never did
>Online storage sucks.
works for me
>iTunes invades your privacy on your computer and deletes music on your computer without your permission.
>uses android
>talks about apple invading privacy
lel
>Multi-tasking was shit on my iPhone 6.
its not. And the 6s wrecks any android phone on multi-tasking
take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I
>Compared to my android apps, there are far more shitty apps on the apple app store.
No there isnt
>The encryption is meaningless, the FBI know what the software/hardware backdoors are on iPhones.
>claims 1 (old) iphone got hacked with no proof and makes the News
>meanwhile android phones are hacked everyday and nobody give a fuck
Enjoy no updates, lag and inconsistent UI
>>
iPhone 5s is best phone.

It was the perfect mix of performance and design, until they fucked up with the aesthetics of the 6, and the gradient packed, fisher price OS.
>>
>>54751220

>Any phone would when you don't use it
Damage control

>Android phones have plenty custom launchers to choose from, even the official Google Now launcher if you want a stock experience on any phone, that's superior to the shitty no app drawer iPhone launcher.

Lol no, and why would I have to search through launchers and waste time?

>Features like ir blasters and ultratough screens.

Nobody has a it blaster
>>
>>54751241
>>54750438

It's not buyers remorse, it's an advertisement thread.

I wonder why are they permitted. Could it be that someone is earning ad revenue by allowing marketing people to post them? MMMH I WONDER
>>
>>54751266
Haha youre salty I'm right
>>
>>54751294
You type like a 12 year old. Lrn 2 spell chek

>waste time
>not just installing stock launcher
Once again, you sound like a 12 year old. My g3 has an i3 blaster and it's fucking great for my tv
>>
>>54751291
Kys
>>
>>54750447
First post best post.
>>
>>54751347
He's right though. Ios 7 and the new design is disgusting, it's a shitty android clone that's been half assed together. Same with the iPhone 6 and 6+.

There's a reason they made the 5se.
>>
>>54751339
Stock is big and bulky kiddo
Also wtf is a i3 blaster retard
>>54751350
Youre a retard
>>
>>54751220
>Android phones have plenty custom launchers to choose from
>having to install ROMS made by pajeet because you dont get official updates
lel

>even the official Google Now launcher if you want a stock experience on any phone, that's superior to the shitty no app drawer iPhone launcher.

lel. Android needs an appdrawer because all the icons are ugly and inconsistent even with icon packs
iPhone home UI is lot more practical and good looking. It works because icons have a consistent size and shape. It also treats widgets better.
>>
>>54751281
>SD Storage
>slow
You can't make this up. iSheep are this stupid.
>>
>>54751374
Launcher != rom.

Honestly stopped reading at that point because I realised I was replying to a brain damaged chimpanzee.

Here's your (you)
>>
>>54751367
Apps on iOS look a lot better than android apps.

Material design is awful, most devs cant even get it right.
>>
>>54751367
Retard
>>54751383
Show me a phone using this going at that speed
>>
File: 80589.png (30 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
80589.png
30 KB, 650x500
>>54751383
>thinking that is fast
>>
>>54751054
>there is a 128gb option though
Yea and they charge like $50 for each extra 16gb. Don't be a fucking idiot; even the most delusional appleshills don't defend this pricing model
>>
>>54750438
no
every single person who switches from android to iPhone knows it's better

android is so bad
>>
>>54751184
Strange, what you complain about is a positive to me. It's great to have different interfaces, iOS just seem terribly dull to me.
>>
>>54751394
Depends. Some apps are android only or Android optimised too.

It goes both ways.

>>54751411
Have fun transferring files to your iPhone with a usb 2.0 cable at lightning fast speeds anon.
>>
>>54750447
>security is bad
>battery life is worse

Jesus Christ what a retard lol
>>
>>54751167
>>I can't have it so it is unnecessary
>expandable storage isn't necessary
>using your phone like a flash drive isn't necessary too, just use the cloud meme

>>only point is "lol it isn't bad because I say so"
>>less apps
>better apps
>>no back button
>swipe to return is better though

>Like I said, in the end the pros outweigh the cons

How? What advantage does having to use additional software to transfer files from a computer to a phone have? Even if your phone gets stolen Jamal doesn't care about your pics and even if he does locking or wiping your phone over the internet is always an option.

I haven't mentioned chinkphones at all but whatever.

>muh specs meme
You don't need a better CPU for browsing. Putting better parts to a phone even when everything runs smootly is pointless. These are phones not workstations.

>no updates
Depends on how much research you do before buying. If you buy some shit phone from a product line nobody has ever heard of, the you are pretty much asking for it. I've been running marshmallow on my s5 since last october. Samsung is shit though.

>more than one day with battery
Maybe if you rarely use your phone. I see my friends with iphones use powerbanks most of the time and they use their phones like every other person.
>>
>>54750961
yeah this is the only reason

the moto g kids can't get one so it sucks
>>
I have an iphone. I'm happy with it. I've had various android phones in the past. I've been happy with them as well. If you like iphones, use iphones. If you like android, use androids.

Stop being autistic. It's really THAT simple.

>b-b-but /g/ won't like that
See above.
>>
>>54751450
>>security is bad
It is, see FBI breaking into "encrypted" iPhones
>>battery life is worse
It is, my iPhone 6 was at like 40% by lunchtime, it was that bad.
>>
>>54751465
It's really not difficult for even a poorfag to get an iPhone, it's not even a thousand dollars for the base model.
>>
>>54751465
How many times are you going to samefag
>>
>>54751411
>I need ssd tier speeds on a phone1!1!1!!
Forwhatpurpose.png
>>
>>54751383
Samsung is the one who prevents it from being used as anything but file storage

Don't blame Apple because your SD card is too slow
>>
>>54751478

>>>security is bad
>It is, see FBI breaking into "encrypted" iPhones

Are you really this autistic? It was a iPhone 5 without the secure enclave. Keep trying Android fagboi
>>
>>54751424
so does Samsung
>>
>>54751489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I [Embed]

lmao
androidplebs btfo
>>
>>54751498
I can not comprehend what you're trying to say.
>>
File: 1456358567846.png (487 KB, 764x779) Image search: [Google]
1456358567846.png
487 KB, 764x779
>>54751499
It's true and is one of the reasons why I sold my iPhone 6 and got my LG G4.
>>
File: 1362283633934.png (11 KB, 157x151) Image search: [Google]
1362283633934.png
11 KB, 157x151
>>54751513
...with an SD slot. Can you just make the post where you pretend you were trolling?
>>
>>54751513
Nearly every brand does that but expandable storage gives you another option.
>>
>>54751281
> apple is a luxury brand

No it isn't, Vertu is a luxury brand not some shit that everyone can have. I swear to god that every time someone say's apple is a luxury brand is poor as fuck.
>>
>>54751515
>clash of clans launching 0.5 seconds faster is definitely worth paying more goyim
>>
>>54751524
>Hurrr i don't understand the difference between iCloud storage and phone encryption

Why am I shocked that a /g/ faggot doesn't understand anything when it comes to actual technology
>>
File: 20160526_111036.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160526_111036.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>54750438
I literally just bought a Note 5 today. I switched from an iPhone 6 and I'm really loving this phone. The camera is definitely not as good as advertised but I rarely take pictures anyway. The fingerprint scanner is twice as fast and accurate as touch ID. Charges fast as fuck. The little stylus thing is fun to use. iPhones aren't bad phones, they just possible me off with their lack of basic features.
>can't theme icons
>can't freely place icons on home screen
>can't download files
I'm not even rooted (and I don't plan on it) and I can do twice the stuff I could on my iPhone. 2 years ago I would've told you to get an Apple device. Now that Android has really matured, I suggest waiting for the Note 6 or the next Nexus phone.
>>
>>54751545
>>54751483
This.

That's why so many people buy the base model on contract, because they think it makes them look fancy, rich, or smart.

It's terrifying how effective their marketing is.
>>
>>54751524
Wow you're retarded
>>
>>54751585
I really need to turn off autocorrect.
>>
>>54751461
>expandable storage isn't necessary
is it? why? I never used anything close to the 128gb on my iphone. Why the fuck do I need more?
>using your phone like a flash drive isn't necessary too, just use the cloud meme
>i have nothing to say so ill call it a meme
whenever I need something on my phone I just use the cloud. Its better, faster and more practical

>better apps
they look consistent with the UI and are more optimized on iOS in general
there are also a lot less useless apps compared the play store which is filled with useless apps like custom picture viewers and icon packs

>swipe to return is better though
it really is

>How? What advantage does having to use additional software to transfer files from a computer to a phone have? Even if your phone gets stolen Jamal doesn't care about your pics and even if he does locking or wiping your phone over the internet is always an option.

what? Like I said, faster, updates, better ux. Does all I need. No depreciation, best 3rd and 1st party support, thats what matters to me.

After that youre just doing damage control.
>>
>>54751585
You can download files and why would you want to change the icon theme?
>>
File: YLYL28.jpg (119 KB, 642x491) Image search: [Google]
YLYL28.jpg
119 KB, 642x491
Relevant
>>
>>54751590
>>54751545
Apple user are richer than android user still.

And yes they are a luxury brand. They have everything that defines one. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean it isnt true.
>>
>>54750438
this is why

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/05/18/plundering-nation-beloved-company
>>
>>54751636
There are better, "luxury" android phones still.
>>
I never realized were real paid apple shills on /g/. As an apple user myself (currently have an iPhone 5) I am sorry for all of these shills. Use what you all like, don't listen to shills. It's true that iPhone lack many featured that you may like so Android phones would be a better option for most of you. I won't judge, we should all be free to choose and not get memed to death by shills.
>>
>>54750438

because we dont use proprietary software you dumb shill
>>
>>54751626
Unlike iPhone users that are more mature and have higher paying jobs, Android users have fragile personalities so they need to use different icons to express individuality.
>>
>>54751180
> that filename
> "selfie cover"

Is that what they call phone cases now? Jesus Christ
>>
>>54751655
>better
>runs android
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-26-11-23-58.png (263 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-26-11-23-58.png
263 KB, 1440x2560
>>54751626
>you can download files
You can't download webms through safari without a jailbreak. Copying links and pasting them into VLC totally destroys my boner.
>why would I want to change the theme?
Because iOS looks like a 10 year old was experimenting with shapes and the fill bucket in MS paint
>>
>>54750898
>Using a device to proof yourself rich
Nice one.
>>
>>54751671
>higher paying jobs
I have an 800 dollar phone
>>
>>54751684
I download webms on safari and open them in vlc with one click all the time

are you really this fucking retarded man?
>>
File: ibad.png (114 KB, 1800x1377) Image search: [Google]
ibad.png
114 KB, 1800x1377
>>
>>54751681
That's one thing that makes it better.
No shitty apple lagOS.
>>
>>54751642
yes I'm sure the one chinese guy and the saudi prince with a solid gold android phone are fucking balling son.
>>
phones salesfag here, here's the skinny:

Every other major/flagship phone has something it can do way better than iPhones. It's just a fact.
But when it comes down to it, an iphone will always work better AS A PHONE.

You want the most reliable phone that works as a phone and does all it needs to do for COMMUNICATION? Get a flip phone.
Ya want smartphone that can do what smartphones do and hasn't forgotten that lag while trying to accept a call or send a text is UNACCEPTABLE phone behavior? Get a fucking iPhone.

Buttery smooth even years after its launch. All the android fags will tell you their shit is "fast" or "smooth" or "lag-free" and here's the bottom line: No. No it isn't. You're like a guy that owned nothing but civics talking to a ferrari owner about how yours can keep up and it does "just fine" "i've never felt like it lagged".
Fuck you, no it can't. No it doesn't.
There's a reason why more than 80% of people in the phone industry own iphones. We've seen it all and picked whats best.

>>54750447
>shit camera
Glad I put that tripfag in the filter where it belongs.
>>
>>54751710
I have an iPhone in front of me. I know what I'm talking about. You can't download them through safari. You have to do it through VLC.
>>
>>54751684
That's why you got chrome retard

Retard nothing is wrong with the way iOS looks
>>
File: verge-15IMG_6597.0.jpg (664 KB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
verge-15IMG_6597.0.jpg
664 KB, 2040x1360
>>54751684
>webms
lel

>Because iOS looks like a 10 year old was experimenting with shapes and the fill bucket in MS paint
Nah. They look good and consistent in any situation. In android just changing your background causes the ui to looks bad.

Your screen looks like shit btw.
>>
>>54751716
my iPhone 6 used to lag like a motherfucker and constantly have reload web pages and apps. No lag on my LG G4 ever since I got it.
>>
>>54750898
$1.00 has been deposited into your iTunes account.
>>
>>54751716
see, these are types on /g/ who act like they'd turn gay if they touched an apple products, to the point where it clouds their judgement until they think android isn't a slow OS.

it's basic Stockholm Syndrome
>>
>>54751732
Hey pajeet, your opinions don't matter.
>>
>>54751694
>>54751699
Its a fact.

Iphone users make more money than android users.

Denying it only makes you look like a jelly poorfag
>>
>>54751727
see >>54751741
>>
File: hippixel.png (7 KB, 504x560) Image search: [Google]
hippixel.png
7 KB, 504x560
>>54751684
>Le hipster pixel art

Soon you'll be buying a pair of thick-rimmed horn-rimmed glasses, dying your hair an unnatural color, moving to the American West Coast and complaining about the oppressive white supremacist capitalist cisheteropatriarchy as a speaker at XOXO Fest 2016.
>>
>>54751730
No you're wrong fucktard

Click on it, then it opens it VLC automatically

User Error detected PEBKAC
>>
>>54751411
now if you had a file manager thatd be useful kiddo
>>
>>54751734 see >>54751753

>>54751760
>it's a fact
What study has been conducted to prove this? Give me a link to a well know and credible source.
>>
>>54751779
autism
>>
>android

People are still using that? lel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI

Its as slow as windows fucking phone

>muh pure android
>>
>>54751727
>tripfag hurts my feelings and triggers me because deep down I know iPhone cameras are dogshit
lmao
>>
Because Windows Phone is as good as dead and there's not much else to hate when it comes to smartphones.
>>
>>54751800
>>54750447
>>54750467
>>54750774
>>54750952
>>54751350
Put your trip back on, shitposter.
>>
>>54751793
nice meme :^)
>>
>>54751727
it's why people still rock a 4s and nobody except third worlders have an android from that long ago, none of them still work.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>54751819
Butthurt ishill detected. Please cry some more, your tears are delicious.
>>
This is the scariest thread I've seen in a while.

Anti-Apple arguments consist of technical complaints and pointing out the over-inflated pricing and style over substance marketing

Pro-Apple arguments consist of shilling, denial, "faults are features" mentality, haters are just poor, apple users are more mature....

This is pathetically desperate. Apple products are for people who aren't tech-savvy, people who don't know better. For people who don't have the time or inclination to research phones. You don't need to be ashamed of owning apple products, but don't then try to argue that they're superior because you couldn't be further from the truth, and don't make out it was an informed researched decision either. Anyone who spends more than 5 minutes researching phones, and is even remotely tech-savvy, will avoid the iphone.
>>
>>54751774
I wear contact lenses.
My hair has never been dyed and never will be.
Fuck niggers, women are tools.
I already work as a vulnerability research engineer.

>>54751778
>you're wrong because I say so!
I have an iPhone right in front of me. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>54751788
http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/
http://www.businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/04/05/surprise-apples-iphones-are-expensive-so-rich-people-are-more-likely-to-have-them/#54540ddd73ed
http://www.citylab.com/work/2013/06/map-iphone-users-any-city-and-you-know-where-rich-live/5961/
http://www.androidauthority.com/android-promiscuous-iphone-hip-378258/
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/06/06/iphone_owners_high_income_education/
http://www.businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4

>Apple users are significantly richer than non-Apple users according to Credit Suisse
>>
>>54751872
>a post made up of literally nothing more than buzzwords and memes
Color me surprised. What's the average IQ of fanboys? Around 70?
>>
>>54751798
lmao
>>
>>54751886
Typical Android fanboy trying so hard to hide his delusions
>>
>>54751913
You just proved him right lmao.
>>
>>54751927
Oh look another one
>>
>>54751715
>Free Software Foundation
>using Lucida Grande, a non-free typeface distributed with OS X

Richard Stallman's organization isn't as pure as we all thought.
>>
File: 1433129948933.jpg (61 KB, 1024x547) Image search: [Google]
1433129948933.jpg
61 KB, 1024x547
>>54751886
>shilling, denial, "faults are features" mentality, haters are just poor, apple users are more mature....

>Apple products are for people who aren't tech-savvy, people who don't know better. For people who don't have the time or inclination to research phones.
Oh the irony.

Apple users don't argue MUH SPECS because they know specs are nothing compared to actual optimization, which is something that does not exist on android. But if you really want, look up CPU benchmarks and see how the A9 chip compared to androids. Apple does indeed excel in specs where it matters
>>
>>54751932
We get it, he's right.
>>
>>54751886
Wrong. Apple users is for people that just want to get work done.

It looks good out of the box, just works, gets updated, its fast, has the best 3rd and 1st party support, does everything you need.

Apple users dont want to spend countless hours customizing their phones tho make it usable. That is for the basement manchild /g/ poster.
>>
File: 1461199969439.jpg (90 KB, 563x675) Image search: [Google]
1461199969439.jpg
90 KB, 563x675
>>54751943
You've literally just proved him right as well LMFAO.
>>
>>54751890
This kind of thinking is why I stopped developing jailbreak tweaks and refuse to visit xda or /r/jailbreak ever again. Funny how poor people always talooking about how rich they are. I simply buy whatever I like. Anyone who doesn't like it can kill themselves :^)
>>
>>54751965
How so, anime shitposter?
>>
>>54751964
> the Just Works meme
WEW
E
W
>>
>>54751890
>being that inbred
Take a look at how theyou got to those results.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (129 KB, 990x721) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
129 KB, 990x721
>>54751964
kek, how many of you are going to keep proving him right until you realize it was just bait to spotlight the apple shills in this thread?
>>
File: 1455986603654.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455986603654.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>tfw had a choice between iPhone 5s or Nexus 5
>tfw chose the nexus 5
>tfw I didn't fall for a marketing gimmick
>tfw I made the right decision
>>
>>54751766
>muh anecdotal evidence
>>
>>54751977
>>54751988
>meme
>shill

I love the smell of butthurt androidplebs with no arguments
>>
>>54752003
Nobody cares
>>
>>54751964
IT'S CONFIRMED, APPLE PRODUCTS DON'T GET GOOD SECOND PARTY SUPPORT
>>
>>54752003
You also fell for the no microsd slot meme. You're almost as retarded as iPhone users.
>>
>>54751964
This. I used to be a little consumerist whore who's managed to convince himself he's tech literate because he knows how to fiddle with buttons and switches and menus in the hours he spent 'customizing' his shiny little consumerist toy. And then I grew up and had to get actual work done. Everything I enjoyed previously instantly became a massive headache.

Android = good for hikki NEETs, shit for everything else.
>>
>>54751798
>>54751515
Is android even trying anymore? Imagine what the A10 will be like
>>
ex-iPhone 6S Plus user here, I now own an HTC 10. AMA
>>
> my battery needs replacing

Android: buy a new battery

Apple: buy a new phone. Good goy.
>>
>>54752017
Do you know who uses iphones kiddo?
>>
File: you-commented-on-cct074.jpg (78 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
you-commented-on-cct074.jpg
78 KB, 600x609
>>54752017
>half the price of the 16GB iPhone 6
>for the 32GB nexus 5

32GB is plenty for me, not everyone needs high capacity memory.

>>54752010
Lol
>>
>>54752049
>Replacing batteries

Typical Android user month
>>
>>54752049
this is how retarded the avg android user is

lmao
>>
>>54752066

> APPLE BATTERIES ARE IMMORTAL
> I DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER BECAUSE I ALWAYS UPGRADE TO THE LATEST IPHONE COS I AM A FUCKING SHEEP.
>>
>>54751981
That is your argument?

Do you have anything that says the opposite?
>>
File: 1463469266626.gif (2 MB, 198x195) Image search: [Google]
1463469266626.gif
2 MB, 198x195
>>54752066
>>54752069
I bet this is one kid shitposting from his pc and his phone.

Absolutely hilarious how desperate you are.
>>
>>54752094
Well it's funny cause I don't own a iphone
>>
>>54752094
just because the battery isnt removable doesn't mean you cant replace it retard.
>>
File: 1457349906949.jpg (18 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1457349906949.jpg
18 KB, 625x626
>>54751610
>no you are the one doing damage control

Yet you are just making excuses for having less features. Cloud depends on you having a good connection and isn't practical if you have a metered connection. It is also funny how are so eager to store your files on someonr else's device despite babbling about security.

>>How? What advantage does having to use additional software to transfer files from a computer to a phone have? Even if your phone gets stolen Jamal doesn't care about your pics and even if he does locking or wiping your phone over the internet is always an option.

I was talking about itunes if it wasn't obvious enough.

>no depreciation
Tip top kek. Meanwhile, iphone 4 and 4s are known to lag more than $15 chinkphones while running ios 9. Also keep in mind that the lack of expandable storage, which you desperately insist on it being unnecessary, accelerates the process of depreciation. Even on top of these you will probably buy the newer model for no good reason because " DUDE NEW IPHONE LMAO".

>best 3rd party support
>what are custom roms
>what is xposed modules

>still thinks that no updates meme is valid for non-shit phones
>muh specs meme again
Enjoy playing candy crush on a faster CPU, I hope it was worth getting a loan.
>can't handle anything better than a fisher price UI
>>
>>54750898
fuck you i was basically raised on apple products. those things never bothered me until i started using android and now i cant look back, iOS is a piece of shit operating system and the drawbacks of the iphone itself are inexcuseable
>lol poorfag
you either have buyers remorse or you're just stupid
>>
>>54752115
>having to take your phone apart to change a battery is just as good
>sourgrape.png
>>
>>54752136
>>54752121

Typical Android fanboy damage control
>>
>>54751887
Well then you're an idiot

Because you don't know how to open a .webm on iOS.
>>
>>54751798
>comparing an iPhone to a 6P

nexus is cheap trash, how could it compete?
>>
>>54752121
>its worst
>b-b-but its a feature
cloud won a long time ago. I dont even remember the last time i connected my phone to my pc

And the 4 and 4s might lag but they are fucking 2010 phones are you serious?

And 4s on iOS 9 isnt even that bad, its a lot better than iOS8. At least you get software updates. Android is a joke, pay money to a company that doesnt even support your device with the latest software? what a joke, and than you have to use custom roms made by indians probably full of vulnerabilizes.

>hurr fisher price ui

look 100x better and more consistent than android.

While being faster because it has better optimized software and better internals.

>b-b-but its irrelevant on a phone
lel

But that is irrelevant to android plebs because all they care is how many icon packs they can isntall
>>
>>54751710
can confirm Works just like that for me too.
>>
>>54751585
>The little stylus thing is fun to use.
Holy shit your shilling couldn't be more obvious
>>
anyone else still using the iPhone 4?
Only downside is not having a removable battery.
>>
>>54752159
How many times does your battery die? It will probably happen once in a phones life

Having a unibody makes the phone slimmer, ligther and more durable. less moving parts on a phone = better
>>
>>54752173
>can't come up with any arguments
>ignoring a paragraph long arguments against you

>lol no I'm certainly not a desperate damage-controlling shill
>>
File: _20160516_082247.jpg (155 KB, 1473x1080) Image search: [Google]
_20160516_082247.jpg
155 KB, 1473x1080
>tfw happy on my old s2
>tfw iPhone babbies need the latest release every year

Why?
>>
>>54751965
>>54751974
Still waiting :^)

By the way:
>him
You're fooling no one, samefag
>>
>>54752235
>slimmer, ligther
>sour grape arguments

Thiness isn't important at all and why the fuck would you care about your phone's weight? They are already extremely light.
>>
>>54752274
>why would you care about your phones weight
IPhone users skip so many meals just to afford their phone that they're malnourished as fuck. A lighter phone will be much easier to use when you're all skin and bones
>>
>>54750898
>>54751113
>>54751180
>>54751209
>>54751242
>>54751258
>>54751394
>>54751426
>>54751498
>>54751515
>>54751636
>>54751671
>>54751671
>>54751747
>>54751760
>>54751798
>>54751913
>>54751943
>>54751964
>>54752008
>>54752021
>>54752066
>>54752069
>>54752173
>>54752235

This is hilarious. Is this all samefag? Do they have any idea how pathetic this is? If Apple is paying these guys, they need to hire some new people, these ones are worn out.
> Will still be easier than replacing an iphone battery
>>
>>54752274
Whatever anon. If youre happy with your removable battery go ahead, keep using it. That is never going to stop me or anyone from buying an iPhone.

Even when I had an Android phone with a removable battery I never once changed it. If it ever dies out of nowhere, repair changes it for me.
>>
>>54752300
>delusion android fanboys
>>
>>54752341
Good job proving him wrong.

Samefag confirmed, go home everyone it's just some Desperate apple shill shitposting from his moms basement
>>
>>54751886
>Anti-Apple arguments consist of technical complaints and pointing out the over-inflated pricing and style over substance marketing
>
>Pro-Apple arguments consist of shilling, denial, "faults are features" mentality, haters are just poor, apple users are more mature....

Jesus christ who here are you trying to fool exactly? Are we even reading the same thread? Androidfags are by far the biggest shitposters right now.
>>
PURE TRUTH

Owning apple products is like wearing a badge of honor that says "I have more money than time"

PURE TRUTH
>>
>>54752359
proving him wrong on what? He just said a few meme words like you

All the real arguments and facts in this thread point to the superiority of the iPhone

lmao
>>
>>54752398
>>
How about here's a reason why Android is shit: Move App to SD card doesn't move apps to the SD card. There's some bullshit "internal SD" and "external SD" thing going on so you can't even use an SD card to install however many apps you want.

This is why I switched to Windows Phone. inb4 no apps, you faggots just think you need all of those you don't use.
>>
>>54752300
6 times

Kys retard Android lover
>>
>>54752215
>cloud won a long time ago. I dont even remember the last time i connected my phone to my pc

Sour grape arguments at it again. Sorry not everyone is a cuck who is ok with having to use the cloud.

>b-but it's fine on an outdated version of IOS
>still says that it gets updates

What's the point of getting updates when they make your phone lag like gingerbread?

>hurr durr no updates
Tell that to my s5 running marshmallow since october, cuck. It's not my problem that people still buy cheap chinkphones that don't get updates. Doing a little bit of research before buyin is really helpful.

>still brings up the muh specs meme
>But that is irrelevant to android plebs because all they care is how many icon packs they can isntall

That is your argument, faggot? Out of everything, you could come up with this? Holy shit our shill is getting desperate.

As lag isn't a problem since kitkat, why the fuck would I pay more for internals that I'm never going to utilize? Right, I'm not a poorfag with a Mcjob who need something to pretend to be rich.
>>
>>54752421
>sdcard meme
>mfw there are poorfags in this thread that own phones with less than 64gb of storage
>>
I've literally never seen anybody buying phone batteries
>>
>>54752398
It seems you can't read. Did you check those links? They're all to posts like your reply. Seriously you couldn't make this shit up.

> he didn't look at the links because all he saw was a column of (you)s
>>
File: LOAD OF BARNACLES.jpg (14 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
LOAD OF BARNACLES.jpg
14 KB, 160x120
I like android because it's not overpriced, and you can personalize anything about it. It makes it fun to just have the phone.
>>
>>54752304
Good for you if you don't need it. It isn't really necessary but it's a nice addition. That's my opinion in the end though.
>>
File: .png (53 KB, 1611x858) Image search: [Google]
.png
53 KB, 1611x858
>>54752300
Jesus fucking christ this post is pathetic
>>
File: 20151129_130600.jpg (561 KB, 1494x1668) Image search: [Google]
20151129_130600.jpg
561 KB, 1494x1668
They are great if you are into REAL customization
>pic related, my gfs iPhone that I pimped
>>
>>54752424
OH WOW
H

W
O
W
>>
>>54752444
>not having an 256GB SD in addition to internal storage
Stay pleb
>>
>>54752471

Another great counter-argument brought to you by Apple
>>
File: 20160415_093342.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160415_093342.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>54752473
My own spare phone I BLACKED
>>
>dat appleshill samefagging
>>
>>54752431
How is it sour grapes if its something useless?

>What's the point of getting updates when they make your phone lag like gingerbread?
I never said that? I said the 4s is better on iOS9 than 8.

And I rather have updates for years no matter what.
My iPhone 5 was still running flawlessly on iOS9 last year before I switched, and I got in 2012.
And any iphone after the 5s has good enough internals to handle any iOS updates now. The 4 and 4s might lag but they have really shit hardware

>Tell that to my s5 running marshmallow since october
And it stops there. Meanwhile my 6s will keep getting updates to the latest software for a good 6 years at least before I decide do change it.

>internals im never going to utilize

But you do? That is why iPhones are faster. Android lags compared to iPhones.
>>
>>54752564
Jesus christ apple, hire more shills.
>>
File: 1377341564144.jpg (5 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1377341564144.jpg
5 KB, 250x240
>>54750438
giving money to a company who's ceo LITERALLY EATS CUM
no thx m8
>>
>>54751798
>>54751515
Its over.
>>
>>54752564
kek
>>
>>54752534
Thanks I learnt the shitposting from android users.

There has already been a number of referrals to videos and benchmarks ITT and android fanboys are yet to make a single proper rebuttal to any of them. Android users are the ones calling iphones "shit this, shit that" with no citation and when called out for their retardation they scream "fag" "cuck" "shill" among other shitposting staples.
>>
>>54752564
>dat androidshill samefagging
Fixed.
>>
>>54752578
>implies depreciation isn't a thing with iPhones
>4 and 4s lag on ios9 and you can't install an older version that doesn't lag

What makes you think that this won't happen to your 6s in those 6 yearsyou were talking about? Oh wait you'll just buy a new phone due to blatant consumerism.

By the way your current phone's hardware is going to be considered shit in 3 or so years too. Even then there's no excuse for even the fucking app drawer lagging.

>and it stops there
Getting marshmallow on even an s3 is possible. I'll be getting updates even after shitsung drops support.

>lagdroid lelele
Isn't a problem since kitkat or even gingerbread. Stop trying to beat a dead horse. Also the whole "muh specs" point is moot anyway. It's like building an X99 system for web browsing and repeatedly telling people "it's better duh" when asked fine. My 2 year old "" outdated"" phone still gets updates and doesn't lag. Why would I care if there are phones with performance equal to a low power dual core laptop i5's?
>>
>>54751798
The silence within android fanboys here is really telling.
>>
>>54752540
looks niggerish
but nice anyways
>>
>>54750438
Why should I get an iPhone when I can get a LG or Samsung that's cheaper and objectively better?
>>
>>54751019
#REKT
>>
File: 1436452386305.jpg (125 KB, 863x946) Image search: [Google]
1436452386305.jpg
125 KB, 863x946
>>54750438
Yes.
>>
my ipod can't even play webm's
>>
APPLE BTFO
>>
>>54756782
>g-g-guise

>Apple btfo right??

>g-g-guise
>>
>>54750447
who the fuck would torrent over their phone?
>>
>>54751441
"Android" and "optimised" should not be used in the same phrase
>>
>>54751466
This.

/g/ is full of autism
>>
>>54757080
This is endless loop on /g/ about android vs iPhone. Possibly shittiest board on entire site even worse than /v/. G should be autistic circlejerk board
>>
>>54757047
Idk man, my Nexus 5 still hasn't shown me the slightest bit of lag.

>>54756830
Shut are you stuttering? Do you have a speech impediment? Or maybe brain damage?
>>
>>54751585
>Basic features
>Theming icons
>Ricing home screen
>>
>>54757170
>Idk man, my Nexus 5 still hasn't shown me the slightest bit of lag.
if you compare it with an iPhone like >>54751798 its so much slower that you might as well call it lag.
>>
>>54751426
I loved my 4s, it was the first decent smartphone I had and I loved it like it was my child until its dying day.

However, since then all I've had is Android and to be honest I haven't looked back. I don't hate Apple product, my gf has a 6s and it's pretty nice to use but I just can't justify the price difference.
>>
>>54750898
Awww, still trying to use the "poorfag" meme. That's sad
>>
>>54757363
lol >>54751890
>>
>>54751890
>priding yourself purely on wealth
spoken like a true apple moron
>>
>>54757447
>triggered with facts

jelly poorfag spotted
>>
>>54757278
Your point being? If the only advantage of the iPhone was that it opens apps in 0.2 seconds instead of 0.3 seconds then why pay the premium?
Android has a much nicer ui and a lot more freedom to do what I want with my device how I see fit.

I've had one apple product, the iPod touch 4g, and I was pretty disappointed with it. Don't see myself buying another apple product in a while
>>
File: 1463931979671.png (321 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
1463931979671.png
321 KB, 480x650
>tfw smartphone nobility

everything EVERYTHING in the mobile market is made with iphones in mind.

pajeetdroid is just one of many fighting for the scraps
>>
>>54757447
I am not a proponent of apple, actually quite the opposite, and I'm not "wealthy" or even particularly well off, But this is by far the biggest poorfag response I've seen. You're delusional. Being wealthy is being the alpha male in modern society, get real.
>>
>>54757504
>Android has a much nicer ui
wew

iPhone is simply faster and doesn't close apps in the background like shitdroid. But yeah, I know those things are irrelevant to androidplebs. All they care about is icon packs and custom launchers. Lmao.

iphone
>faster
>smother
>better apps
>better UI
>perfect looking screen
>perfect camera
>imessage
>best 3rd&1st party support
>up to 128gb of storage
>associated with rich people
>no depreciation
>better design in general
>more functional UI
>software updates forever
>best SoC
>faster internal storage
>just werks
>higher quality
>great battery life
>secure
>apple is huge not a botnet that makes money by selling your data

Android
>cheaper
>associated with indians and other 3rd worlders

yeah. Iphone is overpriced lel
>>
>>54757698
this not even shilling work for a company and iphone is just better. All people you meet know how to put their number in and don't look at you in disgust when you pull out some shit android phone. It looks more professional that being said I use android personally.
>>
>>54757576
>using greek letters to refer to your status in society
have fun chasing money
>>
>>54750438

Android people and mostly children and feeble minded idiots and are from low income brackets, and often are mildly autistic.

They want to fit in, and most of their friends have android stuff

There for they hate people who can afford nice things

They require lots of buttons the press and many tweaks and addons to satiate their need to fiddle with things (or "customize") as they will tell you

Trashing apple products makes them feel better about themselves.
>>
File: 1460198835181.png (379 KB, 494x388) Image search: [Google]
1460198835181.png
379 KB, 494x388
>>54760276
>iToddler literally defending being scared and afraid of devices with more than one button
>>
File: how 2 improve ur lyfe.jpg (56 KB, 647x451) Image search: [Google]
how 2 improve ur lyfe.jpg
56 KB, 647x451
>>54750774
>vomit chan
>based

Not based in the least, that shitposting machine needs to be shutdown for good.
>>
>>54757000
Idiots.
>>
>>54761390
But I love him :(
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.