[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook is technology. /g/ convince me to not use Facebook.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Facebook-FB-Stock-News1.jpg (80 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-FB-Stock-News1.jpg
80 KB, 960x540
Facebook is technology.
/g/ convince me to not use Facebook.
I have avoided it since the beginning but my life is getting pretty lonely now that my ex-fiance literally destroyed me.
Being surrounded by riced PCs, mechanical keyboards, and anime figs everyday isn't filling the void. This was okay when I had someone for the past 10 years. I didn't feel like a loser.

Would I be betraying Stallman? Is there a better option?
How does FSF fill the lonely void?
What do I do /g/

Do I fill the void with more consumer technology?
>>
>>54749492
>Facebook is technology.
No, it is not.
>>
>>54749495

Shush now.
Convince me to buy more crap to feel like I'm in the cool kid crowd.
Proceed.
>>
kike book is home of retards and liberal herrr derrs i dont know what bathroom to use is you really want to make use of that facebook account you would in fact delete that cancer
>>
>>54749500
You feel good about yourself when you improve your life, not when you mimic others.
>>
>>54749509

Is there a facebook that respects my freedom?
>>
File: 1462159455809.png (873 KB, 925x938) Image search: [Google]
1462159455809.png
873 KB, 925x938
>>54749515
no and if you where watching politics you would see how kike book plays a shitty role on scewing his image
>>
I guess I'll just get a TPE love doll, that's technology that will fill the void.

Thank you /g/ you are the best.
>>
>>54749492
If you think using facebook will help you with that you're dead wrong.
>>
>>54749492
>/g/ convince me to not use Facebook.

Using it will hurt career prospects, potentially open you up to bad actors who can publish your personal information online, cause needless drama in your life if you post something family or friends do not agree with, and it tracks you so it can sell your personal information along with browsing habits to advertisers. If that is not enough reason there is no hope for you.
>>
>>54749513
I dont know about others, this tripfag is really good.
>>
>>54749492
join facebook. avoid using your real name(abbreviation is welcome). add known friends, other people you might know or meet in real life. block others seeing your wall activity. use messages to communicate with your friends and females. avoid stupid public discussions(politics, thoughts on privacy, technology, etc)
>>
Keep/create a facebook account for the purposes of stalking the few females that you do meet in real life.
>>
I have a Facebook which really helps me stay in touch with my old forum friends. No it won't fill the void but it can help a little bit.
>>54749509
The only bigger circlejerks of obnoxious morons with right-wing tenancies are in news comments sections.
If any repeated political or normie bullshit bothers you just hide it.
>>
I was at home shitpost on chan when hiroshima called
'hello'
'4chan is kill'
'no'
>>
Get twitter.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.