[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend of mine wants to buy my old computer. I was thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: parts.png (9 KB, 370x230) Image search: [Google]
parts.png
9 KB, 370x230
A friend of mine wants to buy my old computer. I was thinking 150 for everything in pic related, but I don't know if that's overcharging.

What do y'all think?
>>
>friend
Sure. I guess if it were someone you wanted to milk a little you could get $200-$225 maybe.
>>
>>54747451

>>54747451

I'm actually trying to do this person a favor since they can't afford to do a real build right now. I just wanted to make sure that the price in my head wasn't a ripoff. So if it's worth 200ish, then 150 is ok with me
>>
I'd go for 150 and a BJ.
>>
wow anon, just give it away, sheesh.
>>
>>54748314
Yeah seriously.

I've seen Fry's sell refurbished--with 3 months warranty--i5-2500s with 4GB RAM and legit Windows 7 Pro for $90.
>>
>>54748314
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
That's a good price, friend is getting a great deal.
>>
GPU ~ 50 bucks
MOBO ~ 50-80 bucks
cpu ~ 50 bucks
hdd ~ 30 bucks
PSU ~ 30 bucks
seems like a good deal i mean hes u friend and everything so maybe u want to hook him up fat
>>
>>54747434
125, a bottle of beer and a brojob.That should be enough
>>
>>54747434
I'll give you 50 bucks and a pack of winnie blues
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.