[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What problems do you find time write a program to solve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ken-and-dennis-2.jpg (9 KB, 223x160) Image search: [Google]
ken-and-dennis-2.jpg
9 KB, 223x160
Obviously that's why anyone uses a programming language willingly? Whay drove you to do it for fun?
>>
Learn English, fucktard.
>>
>>54746245
What drove you to do it for fun, not as a career. Sorry drunk playing new doom &)
>>
>>54746245
Never let go of what not you have to serve yourself always.
>>
I've always enjoyed doing math as a hobby. Programming is just an extension of that.
>>
>>54746245
>What problems do you find time write a program to solve?
i made stuff to automaticly manage my p2p stuff.
also been using ruby a lot at work to help me make sense of data on strange databases.
>>
When I was in highschool I wanted to make viruses because it felt back then that I was creating "life". Later on I made video games because I wanted to entertain myself on my own terms. Playing other people's games just doesn't give the same satisfaction and sense of accomplishment as making and playing your own. If I were to reduce it to just one word, it would be "power".
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.