[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to learn Data Structures & Algorithms for Competitive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 112.jpg (958 KB, 2000x2695) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
958 KB, 2000x2695
Any sites with good tutorials that start you from scratch?
>>
You could easily browse some universities classes and see for yourself a full academic quarter/semester of each subject. Off the top of my head if you google ICS 46 Pattis UCI you'll get UC Irvine quarter's base curriculum on data structures. Algorithms would be tougher. For the highest good shit (graph algorithms) you can try the book Algorithm Design and Applications for graph algorithms but its thick and unweildy, probably good to look at it and google the concepts. Other than that just look at random stuff and try challenges on hackerrank. MOST of the later good ones require what you really need to know, and you can google shit from there. Its not too bad. Look up graph traversal for some of the important stuff. I can upload some slides for the main/core regular algorithms if you want
>>
>>54743519
>I can upload some slides for the main/core regular algorithms if you want

Yes please do, thank you. I want to start learning this material before I take courses in it. I'm highly interested.
>>
College.
>>
>>54743018
this is all you need
cpbook . net
>>
This was a bitch to make from my phone so you better use it

Intermediate Algorithms here
dropbox(com)/sh/85oxn9z1vcp9kuo/AADmDEP2xqgRA2jMc5bHLnDYa?dl=0
>>
>>54743816
not op, but just dl'ed everything, thanks anon
>>
>>54743816
On mobile, will download all this tonight. Thanks so much man!
>>
>>54743816
Downloaded it all, thanks again man!

update from >>54743959
>>
>>54743816
This is basically required reading (in the literal sense) if you want to look 100% competent as a software engineer/in job interviews. Core concepts which are difficult and frequently asked
>>
>>54744338
Thanks man
>>
>>54743816
>dropbox(com)/sh/85oxn9z1vcp9kuo/AADmDEP2xqgRA2jMc5bHLnDYa?dl=0

dled all of them based anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.