[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you teach me how to hack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 54e6316064303.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2119) Image search: [Google]
54e6316064303.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2119
Hello /g...

I am a graduate from information technology and I love programming. One thing I always wanted to learn was how to hack a computer. Unfortunately at my college the security class was not helpful. Could /g teach me how to hack a pc?
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>54736910
Any other instructions, sites or sauces that would help me out understand a bit more???
>>
>>54736872
No one can teach you that. You gotta have an explorer mindset. Open up and inspect everything.
>For example: Open up a hdd and try to debug it. Understand its internals and try to find a way to get firmware on it from userland. If you got that maybe you can infect the entire machine trough a backdoored firmware update.
If you understand your tools you know how to force them to do anything you desire
>>
Hacking is for tryhard edgelords.
>>
If you're honestly asking DUDE TEACH ME HOW TO HACK A COMPUTER LMAO then you probably got your degree from an online Indian "college" or something. Or lying.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.