[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer buying Bluray, or buying dvd? Or do you like buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: sadbear.jpg (23 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
sadbear.jpg
23 KB, 251x231
Do you prefer buying Bluray, or buying dvd?
Or do you like buying combos of the two?
>>
>>54736677
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>54736677
>buy
>>
>>54736677
This >>54736985.
I just pirate everythig and delete it after watching because i will never watch it again.
>>
Probably combos, last blu-rays I actually bought came with either a DVD or another blu-ray disk,only buy my favorites movies.
>>
>physical movies
>>
>>54736677
>buy
I download everything I watch illegally off the internet

>giving money to the media jew
>>
>>54737231
>Not owning the thing you. It via a physical medium,but instead opt for DMCA right management

Neo /g/ everyone
>>
>>54736677
I am getting off optical media entirely. Too much storage space was wasted on these. (VHS were worse, but it really still is too much - I had boxes and boxes of CD and DVD, and they gave DVD and Blu-Ray usually bigger cases for some fucking reason).
>>
>>54736994
I save the it unless it is horrible. 4tb drives are cheap.
>>
They should just sell Bluray remuxes on flash drives. Why the fuck is optical media still a thing
>>
>>54737242
What, as opposed to encrypted (also DRM) dvd or blu-ray or some shit like that?
>>
>>54737250
It would cost them more to pay for flash drives, I imagine.
>>
>>54737282
Would it really?
>>
>>54737332
Yes. "Pressing" blu-ray is a lot cheaper per unit than making NAND flash drives still.
>>
>>54737259
>Oh no I cannot rip off the data
The Important part is you can resell,rent it out,trade is ,and lend it to people. Digital goods are extremely restricted

> You may not read this eBook outloud

Imagine if we as society stop using physical mediums? The. The Jews won
>>
>>54737244
>~100$ to save something you'll never watch again in your whole lifetime
Collecting fetish is a thing I see
It would make sense to actually buy and keep the stuff you like and that may even deserve to be watched again in some special occasion 2bh
>>54737239
So cool1111!! Keep those old Napster memories real!!! #fuckthesystem
>>
>>54737381
> The Important part is you can resell,rent it out,trade is ,and lend it to people.
Sure, but only because we have laws for that.

And to an extent, because we won the fight on technology. At more than one time, it was a danger that computers and other devices wouldn't play these discs, but only authorized devices in a TV setup...

> Digital goods are extremely restricted
Because we haven't won the legal fight for that. But yea.

> Imagine if we as society stop using physical mediums? The. The Jews won
There is no chance in hell more people revert to DVD and Blu-Ray. They will die out eventually.

They don't even work with the computers people use most by far- smartphones. Besides the bandwidth obstacle to watching video is gone for most people.
>>
it's been over 10 years since i last bought a dvd, and have never owned bluray anything, including players/drives
>>
I just buy whatever i have. If there is only blu-ray or DVD available i'll get either
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.