[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samsung Account Removal Rant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: samsung-s-cloud.png (86 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
samsung-s-cloud.png
86 KB, 600x400
For those of you who may work with phones and know about the SCloud, man was I laughing at Samsungs "Secured" method of locking people out of phones. To think that it was that easy to get around the SCloud is funny as hell to me. Luckily apple devices are not as easy to get inside of and do the same thing. Maybe someone with really good skills but not me lol.
>>
>>54736631
Cool story bro
Subscribed
>>
What do you mean? Do you have a locked samshit or iToy? You want it help in unlocking it? Please state you're problem. I will try to answer.
>>
>>54736709

I have no problems. I work on phones repairs, software, etc...The other day I figured out how to get a Samsung Account removed from samsung phones that have been hard reset while having the SCloud account active on the phone. I just thought it was so stupid how samsungs security was so easy to bypass. Even though I am a Sammy user and i very do much like they phones, I think apples devices are a lot more secured. At least against someone with my level of skills. I still havent figured out a way to remove icloud just scloud.
>>
>>54736631
>>54736852
5 rupees has been deposited to your Apple employee account!
>>
>>54736631
so how did you do it?
>>
>>54736968
Simply write the IMEI from the SCloud locked device to another samsung device that doesn't need a certificate, create a samsung account on that device or use an existing one. Then sync the account to it. Once you do that, simply sign in to that account on the locked device and you are in. Voila!
>>
>>54737039
nice. thanks man. Im also sort of in mobile device repair role at my job, so this may come in handy.
>>
>>54737141
No problem. If anyone needs help with IMEI, SCloud, Google Account, phone repairs, phone unlocking let me know. If I can help you I will.
>>
>>54737039
Wut? Seriously? And that's it?

Also care to explain what "another Samsung device that doesn't need certificate" means? You mean Samsung with no imei certificate? Does that even exist?

Also how do I sync it to locked device? Locked device probably will have WiFi off?

Anyways, I caped for future reference. Might be really useful someday. Hope you're not trolling.
>>
>touchwizz
>having a samshit account
>>
Give it back tyrone
>>
>>54736631
Stealing a Samshit phone.

You should be fucking ashamed.
>>
Yes a phone that does not require a Cert file. For example, you can use the L720 or the T889. So the sprint s4 or the tmobile note 2. You can write the IMEI directly without worrying about a certificate.

>>54736631
You obviously are not in the industry so why make a dumb comment. I didn't see a cool guys section around here.
>>
Another samsung device that doesn't need a certificate would be like the Sprint S4 (L720) or like the Note 2 T-Mobile (T889). Those you can write directly to the phone without having to write a certificate. I use Z3x and Octoplus.
No I am not trolling, currently this is what I do for a living.

>>54736631 Um ok. Who said anything about a stolen phone. You must obviously not work in this industry. If you did you would know that people forget their account usernames and passwords all the time. Especially those who have their kids, friends, or relatives help them setup smartphones. Not everyone in this world is tech savvy. But of course you rather try to be cool.

Again if anyone needs my help in this area, If I can help you I will.
>>
Yet another reason to purchase the new Apple iPhone 6S Plus.
>>
>>54740253
Hey I hear you. Even though, like I said earlier, I am a Samsung guy, I can't say anything bad about Apple's iCloud service. To me they are by far the best mobile security option. Too bad Samsung couldn't be more like them when it comes to security.
>>
>>54739689
Give me some leaked Note 6 specs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.