[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Windows Phone isn't dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>Windows Phone isn't dead
>>
>>54734697
wow now i can have three things i don't want for the price of one
>>
They're trying really hard.

Next thing they will include the phones with your favorite brand of cereal because they are fucking worthless
>>
Windows phone is 100% dead. Microsoft just fired their last employees in Finland.
>>
Hey, here's a thought, maybe if you have "apps" for your phone, it'll survive?

Sure is a shame all the competitors have all those "apps" available, which makes them capable of playing every trendy game, compatible with every trendy fad like smartwatches and health monitors.
You'll not find any of that nonsense on windows phone, just good old cortana.
>>
>>54735060
i don't understand, what are you suggesting exactly?
>>
>>54737075
He might be implying Microsofts Nokia phones should had not been Windows phones.
Which isn't a horrible idea. Ride the bear'n'shit, it's not like it could accidentally push normies to Linux from Windows.
>>
>>54734697
Xbox one is worth almost nothing now. They've devalued the shit out of it by putting them on sale every other day
>>
guys, I am a developer for windows 10 mobile.. is it a bad move? should I move to Android?

>"ios"

sorry, don't wanna pay $99 every year
>>
>>54737150
do devs even exist on wangblows phone?
move to lagdroid if you havent already and ready your arse for the abomination that is java
>>
>>54737150

>"ios"

Get out of iOS, we are full.
>>
>>54734697

the current news claim that an additional 1850 people will be told to fuck off, many of which are in Finland and microsoft will "focus on windows 10 mobile software" development.

considering the other news that nokia is coming back as a chinese owned smart and feature phones brand, the chinks might really bring the glory days of nokia back by forming a new "old nokia" team.

whether they do that or not, new android nokias will be the new reason to shitpost on /g/ in 2017. imagine all the rare pepes, makiposting, >where were you when nokia won?, and other stock bait threads.
>>
I love my 950, but yeah you have to be a MicroShill to want one.
>>
Microsoft is trying too hard to be Google.

>google spies on its users--we should do that
>google has a phone os--we should do that
>google leads the charge in new web design schemes that are later used worldwide--we should do that
etc

then they fail at all of their goals

>google is still best at botnet
>windows phone is dead
>microsoft cant into ui
>>
>>54734742
Except for the fact it's a fully working smart phone
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.