[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree that if programming your you use anything that&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Can we agree that if programming your you use anything that's not unix-based to program(excluding .net and shit to make wincuck programs) you're a faggot
>>
No, you're a retard. Windows is the most used and therefore most useful. There's tons of fixes and features that are only available on windows, and because of Microsoft's dedication to backwards compatibility they will never be obsolete.

We started the linux meme back in the late 80s and it's the thing I regret the most only because idiots like you fell for it and I can't legally end your shit life before you cause more damage.
>>
>>54729376
If you're programming in such a way that the platform your using makes a major difference, you're doing it wrong. Non-portable software is non-free software.
>>
>>54729376
English motherfucker do you speak it
>>
>>54729376
No, we can't agree.
>>
>>54729376
There is literally nothing wrong with coding some Nodejs and Ruby in an obscure coffeshop while sitting next to your male partner.
>>
>>54729376

> that if programming your you use anything that's not unix-based to program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4
>>
>>54729376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbsA2uy5RJk&list=PLh3nizETI3zHIEuhNVyZNRAxfHvO_qGcC
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.